B R E A K T H E S I L E N C E

*this chapter will be written in a different format then the rest *

Jina walked out of a room and sat on small chair by the counter

Director: please introduce your self.

Jina: Hi, My name is Park Jina and I am the maknae and only female member in BTS.

The next clip shows Jina singing her part in love yourself. She can be seen in the next clip communicating with fans.

Director: how does it feel to be the only female member? What was your reaction when you met the group?

Jina chuckled a bit before smiling widely

Jina: being the only female member is difficult but I would never leave my family. I have to prove to many that I have a purpose in the group. I have to try harder then the boys because Of my physical appearance and gender. The boys understood that when I first met them. I didn't have a good childhood and when I met these boys they lightened my world. They made me so happy and proud of who I am. I wouldn't be here with out them.

The director is now interviewing the boys instead of Jina.

Director: what do you think of Your youngest member Jina.

Jin: Jina is so kind and such a good person. Im 5 years older then her but some days I feel like she's older then me. Without her there really wouldn't be bts. She was what were missing when we began.

Yoongi: Park Jina is truly the strongest women I know. She is so hardworking and so determined to do many amazing things. If im struggling with something she will come in and help me and the others too. She's just so special and there's no one better to be our eighth member.

Hoseok: Jinaaa! She's my flower and sunshine. She's always so happy and excited. The moment she enters the room Everyone is happy. She's the best. She's the glue of BTS and the fans love her.

Namjoon: Ji is like a little sister to all of us but she acts like an older one. She's such an inspiration to many and even me. Her past made this strong talented and amazing women who everyone loves.

Scene shows of Jina having a talk about the the slippery stage with the older line of bts.

Jimin: Jina is such an angel. I personally have struggled a lot with self love and appreciation in the past and when Jina joined she just made me such a better person. I could never ask for a better little sister.

Taehyung: Jina is someone who just gives you this vibe of hope and happiness. She truly is the hardest working member in our team. I can't smile without knowing she is okay.

Jungkook: Jina is like a baby to me even though we're only a 2 months apart in age. I have to protect her and I have to keep her safe. She's to precious for me not to.

Scene shows Jina and the maknae line fooling around on stage and communicating with fans.

Jin: unfortunately Jina can overwork herself at times and keep things to her self

A clip shows Jina getting ready for their concert in Paris and stylist putting a cold cloth on Jinas head

Jina: October 20th was our last day in Paris. I just wanted to give them a good show and I didn't want to fail them.