S L E E P Y

It was currently 7 am and Everyone was awake. Well everyone except Jina. Jina was asleep in her room because of working late at the studio.

Jin P.o.v
  "ARMY!" I yelled soon to get a hand over my mouth. "Shh" Yoongi said pointing upstairs. I look at the vlive and saw many questions about Jina.

"Where's JJ?"
"Why aren't you guys asleep?"
"Get some rest?"
"Why is JJ not here?"

"Army our little Maknae is asleep" hoseok said smiling brightly. "She is a very hard worker and unfortunately she can over work herself so we let her sleep." Namjoon continued.

"Can we see her?!"
"Let's see JJ!"
"Please?"

"I mean it's time to wake up either way so..." Taehyung said. They all look at me and I nod. "Army! Let's go!" Jimin said grabbing the camera.

We slowly walk up to her room and Jungkook peaks in just in case shes wearing something we shouldn't show. "Lets go" he said.

We all tip toe in and saw Jina snuggled up in her covers, baby snores coming from her mouth.

The boys set the camera on the dresser at the corner of her room, making sure to get a view of Jina and her room.

"Army your about to witness how hard it is to wake up our Jina" Jungkook whispered. He opens the curtains and allowed light in.

Hoseok got his phone out and blasted 'Ugh'. Jina started to shift at the noise.

Jina p.o.v
I woke up to the song 'ugh'. I groan and cover myself with my covers. "Jina....." I felt someone hug me from both sides. Jimin and Yoongi.

"Go away" i mumbled. "Come on wake up!" Namjoon said laying on my stomach. "No" I mumbled and shut my eyes.

"Don't you want breakfast." I heard Jin asked. "I want sleep" I pull the covers down and look at the ceiling. "Why is the rap lines song blasting in my room?" I groaned.

"Cause it's time to wake up" Yoongi said. "I wish we we just had a button that turns your energy level from 1 to 100." I said sitting up.

I rub my eyes and look at the window. "So bright" i whined. I saw a bright screen in my line of view and widen my eyes as I saw my reflection.

"YOU IDOITS!" I yelled. I grabbed a pillow and smacked their heads. "WHY ARE YOU HITTING US!" jimin yelled trying to protect himself.

"SOMEONE WANT TO EXPLAIN THE CAMERA!" I pointed at the small device and saw all of them laughing. "Army want to see you!" Jin said.

"IN DA MORNING WHERE I LOOK LIKE SH-" Namjoon covered my mouth before I cursed. "See army shes like a monster in the morning!" Hoseok laughed

"Get out so I can get ready" i grumbled. "Okay army that's it for our vlive" taehyung said. "Jina want to say something?"

I grabbed the camera and kissed it. "Good morning or Goodnight army and i love you!" They guys all chuckled and I smiled.

Later in the day When Jina was fully awake she decided to get pay back by smacking them with pillows again but when they were taking naps.