R E D R I V E R

Jina and the boys were currently doing a V-Live for the Army but they got interrupted by a special visitor.

We were all sitting on chairs and playing Uno to entertain army and ourselves. Taehyung was still a bit confused on how to play which we all found cute and funny.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach cause me to bend in my seat and hold it. Then I felt something down there and I already knew.

"RED RIVER!" I yelled. They all looked at each other and Yoongi was quick to swoop me in his arms and ran towards the bathroom.

Jin stood up and followed quickly after them and hoseok suddenly kicked the chair as he saw a small red spot.

"What happened?"
"I think Jina was bleeding!"
"Is Jina okay!?"
"Ladies i think it's the monthly"

The boys were just silent. Chuckling a bit because of embarrassment and awkwardness. Jina soon walked out with Yoongi and Jin in new clothes and sat on Namjoon lap.

"Shall we continue" I said acting like nothing happened. We all bursted out laughing from the sudden statement.

"I'm sorry Army something came up!" I apologized. At this point taehyung was dying on the floor jimin next to him.

"Jina we need a code word." Jungkook said pointing to the screen. I shrugged "We will create a new one later"

They all continued there game of uno and laughed at the funny moment that caused a funny situation .