F L E X A B I L I T Y

Today you and the group had an interview. You guys were allowed to play a game called truth or dare. If you picked truth you would answer a question a fan gave on social media dare is also something a fan got to choose.

"Truth or dare?" I thought about what to choose for a second then I said "truth"

"Okay" jimin said pulling out a piece of paper out of a jar. "Did you do dance as a child?" Jungkook read off the paper jimin held.

"Yes I did." I said proudly. "Fun fact Jina is very flexible" Namjoon said. I chuckled at that statement. "It's true she's like a contortionist" Hobi agreed.

"Can you do something for us now?" The interviewer asked me. "Sure" I said. Taehyung grabbed my shoulders and led me to the front of the room.

"Do that one where you then bend your body in half" Yoongi said. I saw Jins face scrunch up so I smirked.

"Make sure Jin watches this" I said. "Jungkook and Namjoon held Jin in place while he was whining saying it werided him out.

I laid flat on the floor stomach first then brought my feet to be right next to my face. I smiled as I looked at the camera.

"Jin! I love you!" I said. I saw his face scrunched up. I laughed then got up but I decided to chase Jin.

I go into a backbend and told Jungkook and Namjoon to let go of Jin. I chase Jin and all you heard was laughing coming from us while Jin is screaming.

"Yah! Park Jina I will not give you Kimchi tonight!" He scolded. I got up and hugged him. "Sorry" I said

He pat my back and chuckled. "It's okay"

Jinas fans were shocked at her flexibility. No had know and even some other contortionist in Korea felt shocked