B A B I E S

Jin could never forget the day the boys met her baby siblings It was early morning. Everyone was still asleep, until one was awoken by a phone call.

I groan as I grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I asked in a raspy voice. "JiJi! It's Sang." I sit up and look at my clock. "It's 3:00 am Oppa. What's wrong? Are you guys alright?"

I heard him sigh through the phone. "JiJi my girlfriend is really sick and I have to take her to the hospital I was wondering if you can watch the kids?"

"Of course." I said getting out of bed. When it comes to my baby siblings I don't care what I have to do as long as their safe. "Where are you?"

I heard a knock on the door of the dorm. I opened it up and saw my brother holding my siblings hands.

I ended the call and gave him a hug as I saw his face with some tear stains. "Is she okay?" I asked. He shook his head. "She's in the car. She's in so much pain"

I grabbed my siblings and brought them inside. "Go to her and tell her I love her and hope she's okay" I said. He nodded and left but before he did he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Bye" I said before shutting the door. "Unnie/Nonna." I look my baby siblings and smile at them. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sleepy" Junsu said. Ji-Eun nodded at her brother. "Alright let's go to sleep" I picked them up and carried them to my room.

I carefully shut my door and locked it. I tucked the kids in bed and I slept on the couch I had. "Go to sleep you little bunny's" I said

"Night Unnie/Nonna" I smiled and fell back asleep.

Timeskip
"JINA!" I groan at the noise. "What!" I shouted back. "Me and the guys are going to head out to get some groceries. Well be back soon." Jin said outside my door

"Okay" I said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my bed and saw the kids still asleep. I quickly grabbed my clothes and got changed in my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and then went back out. "Wake up sweet cakes" I said heading to my bed. "Morning Nonna" Junsu said. I give him a kiss and then realize Ji-Eun is still asleep.

"Hey Ji-Eun come one wake up" I said. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me with a annoyed face. I chuckled a bit and then ruffled her hair.

"Let's make you guys some breakfast" I picked them up and opened door to walk to the kitchen.

"Alright you guys can watch some things for now" I turned on the tv in the kitchen and sat them down on chairs.

I made pancakes for them as it was their favorite food. I got some fruit and placed it in a separate bowl and then gave them their breakfast.

"Enjoy" I said. I took off my apron and grabbed a granola bar. I sat down by them and watched them eat happily.

I heard the door open and then bags drop. "JINA HAS KIDS!" Jungkook shouted. "OH KIDS!" I saw taehyung run towards me and sit with Ji-Eun and Junsu.

"Jina are they your kids?!" Jin asked me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. "Yes their mine I got pregnant and gave birth to 4 year olds when you left"

Yoongi busted out laughing and so did Namjoon. "Can't you tell Jin?" Hobi said smiling. "Tell what?"

Jimin picked up Ji-Eun and Tahyung picked up Junsu. "Look at their faces" Jimin said. "Their obviously siblings" Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook came up to me held my shoulder. "You didn't get pregnant?" He asked. I laughed then swatted his hands off. "No their my baby sister and brother"

"What are their names" Namjoon asked. "Junsu and Ji-Eun" I smiled as the boys started to introduce themselves in a cute way.

"Unnie are these our uncles?" Ji-Eun said. "Yes they are." I smiled. "Just call us Oppa and Hyung" Taehyung said.

"OPPA/HYUNG!" They shouted at them.

The day was filled with laughter and fun and her brother's girlfriend unfortunately had a bad case of the stomach flu. The boys loved the small company of the kids and Jina was happy that they were all happy.
———-
Hey Army! I'm back after a bit. School is starting soon for me so theirs a lot I must do! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll be posting more often now! Love you bye bye! 💜💜💜