B E Y O U R S E L F

Jina was doing a vlive in her room alone. She was just talking with army and having a good time.

"And Hobi walks behind me and goes- Yah Jina! Why are you doing that dance move it's too inappropriate for you!" I laughed at the memory of dancing to baepsae

"Jina your so cute when you laugh!"
"Your so pretty!"
"I wish I could be as pretty as you. I wish I could change"

"You wish you could change?" I said shockingly. "Why would you change! I bet your the best person in the world!"

"Army listen" I readjusted my position and look at the camera. "You need to stop comparing yourself to others. I know it's a hard thing to do cause I struggled in the past and you guys know that but the more you compare the worst you feel. You all are perfect the way you are. I don't care what your sexuality is. I don't care what your skin color is. I don't care weather your small or big. I don't care about any of those things. We are all special. We are all beautiful in our own way. So please you need to love yourself and much as I love you. I want you guys to live a happy life. I don't want to hear that you guys are upset cause that makes me upset. The whole world deserves love and they have to start with self love. So army please don't compare each other okay. Be yourself."

I looked at the screen and smiled. 

"Cause I love it when you are you"

———-
  Okay let me explain about this chapter. I have a lot of friends who are always so self conscious about themself and they always tell me they want to be "pretty" like an idol. No. Okay. I ain't having you change. So for everyone reading this book who wants to change. Don't because I love you the way you are. If you need to talk I'm here. I Love you guys and stay safe.