E L E V A T O R

Today Jina went to the studio earlier than the rest of the boys.

It was 7:00am I wanted to leave early because I like to get a head start. I opened the large doors at Bighit and greeted the employees.

"Jina" I stop at the voice of my manager. "Morning!" I said with a smile. "Morning. Dance practice today is upstairs in the other dance room." He said.

"Okay. Thanks Oppa" I smiled. I walked towards the elevator and wait for it to come down. When it did I went inside and pressed the 6th floor button.

I waited until i suddenly heard a loud noise and the elevator shake. I gasp and grab the handle bar. "Shit,shit,shit" I grabbed my phone with my shaky hands and tried to call the boys.

No service

"Fuck!" I yelled. I banged on the elevator doors and heard nothing instead I made the elevator shake again. I look at the buttons and saw an emergency phone. I try using the phone but to my surprise it didn't work.

I look around and felt like the walls were closing in I fall on my knees and start to cry. "HELP!" I yelled. "HELP SOMEONE!" I sobbed but no one listened

"Oppas" I whispered before my breathing started to become rapid. "O-Oppa!" I tried yelling. Suddenly the lights went out. I tried banging on the door again but the elevator shook.

I looked around and saw nothing. Soon I felt weak and passed out

Jungkook p.o.v
We arrived to the company and saw manager Hyung. "Hyung wheres Jina?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Jina should be upstairs,6th floor, the practice room down here is closed. Txt is using it"

We nodded. "Let's take the elevator" Jin said. He led us to the big grey doors. He pressed the button and we waited but it felt too long.

"Why is taking this long?" Jimin asked. "I don't know" Jin said looking at the elevator up and down. "Hey Sejin. What's up with the elevator?" Hobi asked

He walked towards us and pressed the button. I saw his eyes widen. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He grabbed his walkie talkie from his pocket and then we knew why he was panicked.

"June is Jina up in the dance studio?" He asked worriedly. "No, I haven't seen her on the floor? Why?" I saw his eyes look at us. "The elevator is stuck" he said.

The boys all got shocked but only 3 of them started to act. The Maknaes

The three of them ran up the stairs to the 6th the floor. They reached there in less than 10 seconds and tried banging on the door.

"JINA!! ANSWER!!!" Taehyung yelled. "YAH! PARK JINA!!"Jimin tried. "Help me open the doors!" Jungkook yelled

The two boys nodded and tried pulling but the doors were heavy. They heard foot steps and looked at the stairs to see their hyungs.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN THAT FAST!" Jin yelled. "STOP TALKING AND HELP!" Taehyung said to him.

All their strength combined was enough to open the door. They saw the elevator stuck in between floors but they also saw Jina on the floor.

"How can we get her out?" Yoongi thought. Namjoon started to speak. "We shouldn't really be doing this but jimin you need to squeeze through there and pick her up and carry her here"

Jimin didn't take anytime to even hesitate. He quickly went in and picked up Jina. "Okay now hand her to us!" Hobi said. Jimin slid the unconscious girl through the space and they pulled her out. "Alright come on Jimin" Yoongi said.

Jimin quickly went through and then the elevator fell. They watched in shock as they realized they saved them just in time.

"Jina wake up!" Jin shook his little sister only to see her eyes fluttering open. "What the hell" Jina cursed adjusting to the light. She looked around and saw all the guys looking. "Stop staring your making me feel weird" she chuckled

"JINAS OKAY!" The guys all laughed and hugged Jina as they knew nothing happened to their maknae.