T I P S Y A N D A B I T S I L L Y

The boys were currently out of the dorm and working at the studio. Jina finished her work early and got to go home. She suddenly became thirsty and wanted a drink.

I sighed as I rummaged through the fridge. I couldn't find anything good. I looked around the kitchen then I saw a unfamiliar bottle on top of the fridge.

"Of course" i grumbled. I grabbed a stool and got on the countertop. I stood up and grabbed the bottle.

It looked like sprite. I hopped down from the counter and grabbed a cup. I served myself a full glass and drank it slowly.

"Wow" I said coughing a bit. It was alcohol. I drank a bit more because it was strong but it was kinda good. What I didn't know was how low my tolerance was.

After 3 cups I became very tipsy. I somehow managed to pull out my phone and call Namjoon. "Hello?"

I giggled into the call and started talking gibberish. "NAMJOO!!! HOW AREEE U
YOU! I HAFENT TOLKED TO YOU ALL DAYS!"

"Jina? Why do you sound High?" He asked me. "I DRANK A POTION!" I yelled in the phone. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw Namjoon wanted to FaceTime.

"HEWO!" I Yelled into the camera. "Jina show me the drink you had." He asked me. "ITS WAS A POTION!"

"Okay! Okay! Show me the Potion." He said. I getting the bottle. "LOOK!" I yelled. I saw his eyes widen then he groaned.

"Why did you drink That! Your not allowed to have that! your only allowed to have Banana milk!" He said while running though a hallway.

"Jina stay put and don't move." I shook my head but he didn't see. "Guys we have a problem" I heard him say.

"Is that Jina on FaceTime?" I giggled then Yelled again, "HI HOBE! HI JIN! HI YUNGI! HI JININ! HI TAEHYUG! HI JUGCOOK!"

"What did you do?" I heard Yoongi ask me. "I drank a potion that was on top of the mountain!" I said proudly.

I look at the camera and saw all their eyes widen. "YOU DRANK ALCOHOL! Jimin yelled back.

"IM OLD ENOUGH!" I shot back. "Get the car." Jin said calmly. "Jina were coming home" taehyung said. "YAY! SLEEP OVER!" I left my phone on the counter and ran.

"YAH! PARK JINA!" I ignored Jungkook and Got blankets and pillows. I ran back but when I got to the phone I slipped.

"Jina! Are you okay?" I heard through the phone. I giggled and stood up. "NEVER BETTER HOBO!"

"Aish." I laughed and set up the living room. "Jina were almost there." I heard Namjoon say. "OKIE!! BRING THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR A SLEEPOVER!"

I suddenly felt a light click in my head. "LETS START A LIVEU!!!!" I yelled. "NO! JIN GO FASTER!"

"WERE OUTSIDE!" I heard a car honk then soon I heard the door open. "SLEEP OVER" I yelled jumping on Yoongi, Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Take her to the couch." Jin said. "Come on koala." Yoongi took me to the couch waddling.
He placed me down and sat on my legs.

"Just in case" he said. "What on earth possesses you to drink alcohol?!" Hobi yelled. "IM NOT A WHAT! IM A WHO!"

He slapped his head and that made me die of laughter for some reason. Everybody sat near me. My head on Jungkooks lap.

Yoongi was sitting on my legs and the rest were sprawled on the blankets and pillows on the floor.

"Jina go to sleep" Jungkook said Playing with my hair. "Have you boys heard of BTS?! There great! I luvs them. My bius has to be Jina? She's hot!"

They all snorted at my statement and that's when I started to feel sleepy. "Ima take a nap!" Then everything turned pitch black.

Yoongi p.o.v
That was something. I get off her legs and grab a blanket placing it gently on her small frame.

"Not gonna lie... Jina as a drunk is funny." Namjoon laughed quietly. "She acts cutely silly" taehyung replied.

"Alright now the problem is.......

"Who's gonna help with her massive hangover?"