H E R F E A R

(I am now taking requests for this book and this is one of them from my girlfriend,yes bisexual. Lauren if your reading Hi princess. Also this deals with sexual abuse and some inappropriate lines)

The group went out tonight to go on a walk but unfortunately it didn't end well.

I was running. I hear my heart beating outside my chest and the wind passing by on this cold night.  My breathing was uneven

"YOU CANT ESCAPE" I heard them yell. I turned into an allyway thinking there would be a short cut but there wasn't. It was a dead end.

"Crap!" I yelled. The unfamiliar boys came closer. "What a pretty girl. Park Jina the famous SLUT!"

"You thought you could escape us?" One asked. "Sweetheart let me teach you a lesson"

Let me teach you a lesson.

Flashback
"You think your allowed to sing here!" Jared yelled at me. "Let me teach you a lesson!"

Present
"NO!" I yelled. The boys held my wrist while the other caressed my cheek. "STOP!!" I cried. My tears were uncontrollable.

"Let go of her" I heard. "Look it's the boys she fucks" one said. "We're her band mates and if you don't let go well I think your going to have to deal with the cops" taehyung said.

I saw cops right behind all the boys . The guys who held me let me go causing me to fall on the floor from shock and fear.

"Hands up!" A cop said. I pulled my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. "He's going to teach me a lesson" I repeated.

"He's going to teach me a lesson"

I felt a hand on my back and jumped. I moved away from them and covered my body. "Don't touch me please! Please!" I cried.

"Jina it's us. It's me jimin, I'm with taehyung,Jungkook and Yoongi. They rest are talking with the cops."

"He's going to teach me a lesson" I said looking up. "No one is going to touch you again" Jungkook said.

"Come here Jina just give us a hug" taehyung said. I slowly stood up and walked towards them. "That's it" Yoongi said.

Yoongi held out his hands and I used my shaky ones to grab them. "Breath with me Jina" he said. "He's going to hurt me!" I cried.

I heard saw bright lights and realized reporters are already here. "Put this on" I heard A voice say. I shook away from them.

"Jina it's me Jin don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he placed his jacket over my body to cover me and led me to the car.

I sat in the back by the window still crying and afraid. I felt someone pat my back and I screamed. "Don't touch me!!" I said. "Don't please I don't wanna get hurt I don't wanna"

My air was suddenly gone and I felt very lightheaded. "Hey Jina breath please" I heard. "He's going to rape me" I whispered. "Jina!"

Everything spun in circles. I felt someone pick me up but I couldn't scream. It felt like my mouth was taped shut. It felt like my life went on fast forward.

"GET AN OXYGEN MASK!" I heard I saw a bright light come towards me. "Sweetheart can you hear us?"

I nodded and felt oxygen into my lungs. "Your at the hospital okay were giving you some oxygen and some stress relievers okay Dont fall asleep you have to stay awake"

I felt a needle prick my arm and I suddenly shot up.

I heard beeping sounds and saw eve try one asleep. I was just awake. "Jina?" I look at the guy touching my hand and saw Namjoon.

"Your awake!" He said. "How long have I been out?" I asked. "A couple of hours." I look at hobi. He extended his hand and I slowly put my hand in his. He help me sit up and I thanked him.

"You scared us. You were screaming and you didn't stop. The doctors said you nodded and that's it." Jin said. "I'm going to hug you in bed okay?" Jungkook said until jimin slapped him.

"That came out wrong" Jungkook said. He got in my bed and hugged me tight. "We're your family. Don't worry about us" taehyung said.

I nodded and they immediately let me get out of the hospital although I was on medication. There was a lot of paparazzi and the guys protected me till we got home.

Jina made headlines and everyone was worried for her. Her fear surprised everyone. Multiple artist had discussed in interviews how they were shocked on how people could do such a thing but they sent there love and support to Jina.

———-