H I G H H E E L S

It was the day of another award show. Jina was currently getting ready at home with the boys and her outfit was pretty well Let's just say Pretty.

I was currently in my room straightening my hair and putting on my dress. My dress was long and it was a beautiful shade of blue with lace sleeves. I looked over at my shoes smiled.

Once I finished with my hair and makeup I put on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. "I think it looks nice" I whispered to myself.

I put on some earrings and sat down to put on my heels. The heels were beautiful. I loved them but they were very thin and it may be hard to walk on them.

I stood up and tried walking around my room and it was pretty easy a bit of stumps here and there but nothing to bad.

"JINA! COME ON! WERE WAITING ON YOU!" Jin yelled. I grabbed my handbag and walked downstairs.

The noise of my heels grabbed the attention of the boys and they all looked at bottom to top. "You look good in a dress." Jungkook said.

I understand why they are a bit shocked. It's because I don't like dresses that much. I find them to uncomfortable and revealing.

"Can you please change" We all look at Namjoon and laugh a bit. "I thought you liked it when it's long" I chuckled. "Yes but it's too long and it makes you look to nice which means boys will stare."

"Let's go the limos outside." I said. I was about to walk until Jimin held me hand. "Those heels are a bit...Unstable"

"If they break I have a extra pair in the car." I said reassuring him. He nodded and held my arm just in case so I don't fall.

Timeskip
  We parked in front of the place and it was huge. I saw many people on the red carpet already, My idols.

I let the boys step out first and when they did they acted all silly. They acted like bodyguards and Jin stuck out his hand so I can step out.

"Thank you" I said. We walked on the red carpet and I started feeling pain in foot. "You okay?" Yoongi asked placing his hand on back.

"Yeah just these heels are something else." I whispered. He nodded and held my hand the whole time.

We took many pictures and when we did an interview that's when things started going downhill for me .

We walked up some steps and I felt more pain in my foot. I kept a smile on though because we had an interview. "We are Here with BTS everyone!"

We all waved an bowed to the camera and she started asking all of us about our latest album. I couldn't handle the pain in my foot.

I look at who's next to me and saw Taehyung. "Taehyung" I whispered to him. He looked at me and I got closer. "Can you go get my heels in the car. These are too high i can barley walk"I said. He looked down and nodded.

"Okay so we currently have outfit difficulty's"Taehyung said causing me to chuckle a bit. I told the boys about my heels and the interviewer laughed a bit.

"We completely understand" she said. "I need to take these off" I said the hoseok. He nodded and told Jungkook to carry me.

They took off my shoes and the people around us were chuckling a bit and the female idols just looked at me with a bit of sympathy as they saw the redness in my feet.

"I'm back" taehyung said holding my pair of more comfortable heels. He lifted my feet and put on my heels like if I was Cinderella.

"Thank you my princes" I said to all of them.

Soon, the News called this moment Cinderella and the 7 knights. Everyone found it very cute and Jina was just a bit flustered and embarrassed.