She's Coming

(I don't own Naruto, it's characters or the pictures only the story and the Oc)

Third Hokage pov.

I could not believe what I was reading, could it be, after all these years. How's it possible Sasha is finally coming back to visit. I was so excited I almost jumped out of my seat. "Oh no" I said as realization took over. If Sasha was coming for the chunin exams then that means a team from her family will be participating.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "This can't be happening, if they come it will be terrible no more than that it'd be chaos. But then again Ibiki hasn't been able to see his student in a long time and it would be good for the next generation, but then again her family might try killing shinobi or worse." I mumbled to myself. "What could be worse?" "Ahhhh!!!" I yelled from shock I look up to see Shikaku standing there with a rather bored look on his face. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you Lord third." he apologized quickly.

After I calmed down I quickly put a serious face on."Shikaku gather all the jonin, all the chunin that are not out on patrol or missions this instent. "
"Sure, but what for, what's going on?" he asked with confusion in his voice. I turn around looking out the window not facing the man."Sasha and her family are coming for the chunin exams." "What but that could only mean.." "Yes, a team of their clan will be participating." I interrupt the already disturbed lazy man behind me. I hear footsteps behind me as Shikaku opens the door "Ah man what a drag." I hear him say just as the door closes.

"I hope everything will be alright for the genin that are participating along with her clans team. All I can do is pray for them." I thought as I closed my eyes.

Kakashi pov.

As I was walking home from the training earia where I left my genin I hear footsteps running towards me. I turned around only to see a worried Ibiki, now that got me worrying myself, Ibiki never gets worried not even on missions.

"Kakashi, I finally found you." he said through pants. "What's the matter Ibiki, I've never seen you like this before." I ask looking down at the panting man. "Sasha, she's coming." that's all I needed to know to go pale as a ghost.

Me and Ibiki rushed into the woods where everyone was meeting. I saw Gai at the front with Asuma, Korunai and Iruka. I walked up to them with Ibiki right behind me."Hey Kakashi,Ibiki, do you know what is going on here." Korunai asked the moment she saw us. "Yeah, unfortunately, it's..." Ibiki was interrupted by Lord third "Everyone we are here because Sasha is coming. I am well aware that some of you may have heard of her once being a sand shinobi, before becoming a leaf shinobi. I understand that you may see her as a traitor to our village, but keep in mind that she still saved and protected our people."

"Lord third if I'm not mistaken wasn't her granddaughter here when she was a little girl? And if memory serves me right wasn't she your student Ibiki?" Gai asked out of the blue.

"Yes you are correct. I do remember her, her name was Okami." Ibiki answered with a small smile before I asked my own question "Didn't she have a younger sister, Naomi?" "Yeah she was two years old last time Okami was here." Ibiki replied.

Time skip.
Ibiki's pov.

After that half of the chunin and jonin were all busy patrolling and coming up with battle strategies for in case something happens. I think this is all a bunch of nonsense, I know Okami she hates the shigt of blood, she won't pass out or anything but after what Orochimaru did to her when she was only seven she won't start a fight unless needed.

"Okami, I hope you are alright after all this time. I wonder how Bella is doing." I thought.

"Your thinking of Bella aren't you?" asked Kakashi startling me. "What no I am not." I defend myself. "Sure." Kakashi says in a mocking tone. I turn away as I feel the heat rise to my face. "Are you blushing?" Kakashi started again with the mocking voice. I walk a head to embarrassed to argue any more.

No one's pov.

Somewhere far away from the leaf or any other village an actual HIDDEN village full of wolves and people.

"I can't wait to see them again." a elderly woman talked to herself.

"Your highness your talking to yourself again, please stop. It's creepy." a young girl around twelve says from the top of a tree brach.
"Your se post to call me grandma" the woman replied. "No" "What about granny?" "No" "Gran" " Please stop it's getting annoying." the girl says as she jumps down and walks away. "Awww I was hoping you'd be over your cold ways I mean it has been five years now since that happened." the lady says. The elderly lady quickly covered her mouth "Oh, Okami I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..""Please don't, I do not want to talk about it."

T. B. C.

This is my first book so please don't be to harsh if you don't like it then don't read it.