2

Bayley POV
Later that day
I walked into my apartment exhausted from my first day at SJU. I dropped my book bag on my bed and grabbed my sweatpants and Macho Man Hoodie and went to take a shower. After my soothing hot shower, I decided to start on my Spanish homework. I tried to concentrate but I couldn't stop thinking about Sasha. God she was even more sexy since I met her back in high school. I took a break from my homework and decided to hit up Sasha to see what she was up too.
Bayley🎸🎮: Yo wyd banks☺️
Sasha😍❤️:Um chilling listening to some Paramore while I think about what I want for dinner. How was your first day?
Bayley🎸🎮: I was doing some Hw but I wanted to talk to you banks😁
Sasha😍❤️: Aww how sweet of you bayls.
I knew that I always liked Sasha because I crushed on her super hard when we was in high school. I was just too afraid to ask her out and plus I didn't know if I was her type. I knew she was gay and I seen her date other girls. I must admit I was super jealous when she had dated this girl named Sonya Deville. I wanted to tell her how I felt but I'm afraid of losing her as a friend. I heard about Charlotte Flair having a Massive Pool party this weekend and got invited by Charlotte herself. She knows about me being gay and secretly crushing on Sasha so she told me that I can bring her with me as my plus one If I wanted to. What the hell, Im going to ask her. What harm can it do am I right?
Bayley🎸🎮: I like the nickname bayls from you😁It's really awesome but I wanna ask you something.
Sasha😍❤️: Okay wassup?
Here goes nothing.
Bayley🎸🎮: My best friend Charlotte Flair is having a massive pool party Friday night. I was wondering if you want to like idk hangout at her pool party?🙂
When I saw the bubble with the 3 dots pop up, I'm not going to lie I was starting to get nervous. It felt like my heart was in my throat.
Sasha😍❤️:Lol sure I would love to. I was trying to find a great excuse to show off my cute bathing suit that I bought😁
Yes! She said yes! Score one for the awesome one💯
Bayley🎸🎮: Awesome so I'll pick you up around 7:30ish if it's okay with you
Sasha😍❤️: Lol sure Bayley I'll send my addy to you and thank you for the compliment today bayls😘😁
Bayley🎸🎮: I mean You did look beautiful today😁Well I have to finish up this hw go do your homework banks see you later💯😊
Sasha😍❤️: Okay I will hope on that bayls ttyl 😘
She blew me a kissy face emoji! I started to smile and finished up my homework and got ready for bed. The whole night I couldn't stop thinking about Sasha. She was so fucking gorgeous that I started to dream about her. I couldn't wait to see her in her bathing suit. I bet she looks even hotter in a 2 piece bikini. I started to have a wet dream about her in ways I never had about anyone I liked. I was woken by the alarm on my phone. I groaned and looked up to see it was 7 in the morning.
"Welp time for a long day of classes" I said to myself walking to my bathroom and getting ready for school. I grabbed my book bag and phone after putting on my ripped jeans and Paramore tee with my sleeveless biker jacket and my red converses and walked out the door.
Only thing I was looking forward to was the pool party that was happening later on tonight.
It was about to be lit as hell.