13

Bayley POV
Sasha and I went downstairs to have dinner with my family. I nudged my little brother playfully and pulled out Sasha's seat for her to sit and I sat right next to her as Mamà brought out the beautiful and juicy Chicken and the rest of her delicious cooking. Mamà finally sat down as well as my papì and then everyone followed through.
"Mijà can you please say grace" asked Mamà.
"Yea sure" I said. "Dear lord, thank you for the amazing blessing for bringing me back home to this beautiful and amazing familia of mine but most importantly we give thanks to you for the meal that we are about to partake. Thank you for the bean casserole, the Mac and cheese, the green beans, the strawberry pie and most definitely the beautiful and juicy bird that was well prepared by Mamà. In Christ name, Amen."
After a few laughs and amens, we started to eat. I made sure Sasha was getting a taste of everything because my mamà was a beast in the kitchen.
"So Bayley and Sasha, how did you meet if you don't mind me asking" asked papì sarcastically.
"We met back in high school. We were friends before we started dating. Bayley is very smart and beautiful and she's always there for me when I need her no matter what." Said Sasha grabbing my hand.
"Sasha you seem like a great woman and all but my wife and I did not raise Bayley to become "this". We taught and raise Bayley to love and marry someone of the opposite sex. This is a sin and I don't want my daughter to live her life in this despicable behavior." Said papì
I looked at Sasha's face and saw that Sasha was offended by my father words.
"Damn it why do you always got to say bullshit like that. I'm grown now papì I choose who I love and date not you." I screamed at my papì.
"You're my daughter and as long as I live you will not be a lesbian now she is not welcomed here get her out of here now Bayley Rose Martinez!" Yelled papì.
"Fuck you papì you will never ever see me again and I hope mamà takes everything you have in the divorce." I screamed at papì grabbing Sasha hand.
Everyone stood shocked as I left the dinner table with Sasha. We went to grab our bags and packed up to go to a hotel. I couldn't believe that my father still doesn't accept the fact that I'm lesbian. I really wanted to make piece but it seems like that won't ever happen. Sasha and I arrived to the hotel and I brought the bags up to our room. I told Sasha that I would be back and I got into the car and drove to the one person I know I could really talk to about my relationship with my papì.
"God let's hope she can help me out with this" I said to myself before getting out the car.
"Omg Bayley you're back"
"Yea but can we talk I really need to get something off my chest" I said rubbing my neck.
She nodded and let me in her house. My mind was all over the place but I needed to vent more than ever.