14

Sasha POV
After Arriving to the hotel, I wanted to talk to Bayley about everything that was said at the dinner table by her father but she left and said she would be back. It's been exactly 3 1/2 hours since Bayley left and I was starting to get worried. I texted Bayley but she didn't reply to none of my texts so I called her. Her phone went to voicemail. Bayley usually answers her phone and I wanted to know if she's alright.
2 Hours later
Bayley POV
I got back to the hotel and walked in with Sasha's coffee. I know she was worried about me but I needed to talk to HER. I opened the door to find Sasha on the bed with her heas phones in her ear. I smiled and trailed my fingers along her legs not trying to scare her to death. Sasha smiled lightly and opened her eyes. I gave her the coffee and some of her favorite Mexican candy with a note saying I'm sorry.
"Bayley baby we need to talk." Said Sasha pulling me towards her on the bed.
I laid next to her holding her close.
"Bayley do you really believe every thing your father said at the dinner table. I really wanted your family to love like you do but I feel like such a failure now." Said Sasha crying. I hate seeing Sasha cry because of my father. I love her and everyone else loves her.
"No sasha I don't because my father is an homophobic bastard so fuck him. I know that you didn't have your dad in your life but I promise you my father is stupid because everybody else including Mamà loves you. So forget about my father. I love you with everything In me Sasha it's us against the world beautiful" I said wiping her tears away. I was so in love with Sasha that I didn't tell her the reason I was gone for almost 5 1/2 hours. I kissed Sasha's cheek and looked into her eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes were giving off sexual desire vibes. I bit my lip at Sasha before getting on top of her.
"Bayley mmmm I love you" moaned Sasha as I started to kiss on her neck.
"I love you 2 baby always and forever." I whispered in Sasha's ear. We shared an lustful but loving kiss. I wanted Sasha to feel loved and I was going to do everything in my power to give her the love she up mostly deserves.

2 hours later
Sasha POV
Bayley was fast asleep after having an orgasmic sex. I got up from Bayley's grip and went to the bathroom to shower when my phone started to vibrate. I grabbed my phone and it was my mom. I called her back and honestly the news that she gave me put me in a very angry but depressed state that I got into the shower and sat in the middle of the shower and just cried. I felt like my world has been demolished. I tried to figure out why now at the age 28 why now. I came out the shower with my towel wrapped around my body and my hair was wet from the shower. Bayley woke up and smiled at me.
"Hey you, are you okay baby?" Said Bayley pulling me closer to her. I started to cry again and Bayley held me tight like the first time she held me. I felt so bad I didn't know how to speak for a minute.
"Sasha what's going on baby talk to me" said Bayley moving my hair from my face.
"My mom called me and She told me that my Father wants to have a conversation with me." I said with tears and anger in my eyes. I didn't understand why my father wanted to talk to me after leaving me and my brother Joshua at a very young age. I didn't know how to feel. I just wanted to find out why.