3

Sasha POV
Friday Night
I was almost finished with my hair before I heard my doorbell ring. I looked at my phone which showed that it was 7:45 pm.
"Just a minute" I yelled as I rushed and grabbed my shirt and shorts to cover up my bathing suit. I ran to the door and there stood Bayley with her hair in a ponytail and some shorts and a tank top smiling.
"Hehe banks I'm pretty sure that you're not officially ready to go yet I see." Sarcastically said Bayley walking into my apartment behind me.
"Haha very funny bayls I'm just trying to look my absolute best tonight I mean it's a Charlotte Flair party. I heard her parties be very lit." I said putting the finishing touches on my hair and grabbing my phone. I walked into my living room and saw Bayley on her phone smiling. Her smile made me blush a little but I looked up and noticed she was smiling at me. I put my head down slightly as she walked towards me.
"Banks, you look absolutely gorgeous and you don't have to hide your face every time you blush ya know." Said Bayley picking up my head with her fingers. Her touch made my body jerk slightly not too much for Bayley to notice. I couldn't believe that she noticed that I was blushing. I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't be alone with her any second now. I wanted her but I know she's just being nice and a great friend to me. God why do I want her so badly.
"Um we should go. I'm ready to party at my very first Flair party." I said rushing out the front door. Bayley locked up my apartment for me and we started to drive to the biggest party in all of San Jose,California.
35 minutes later
We finally arrived at Charlotte Flair's mansion. It was so beautiful. It was booming with loud music and everyone was everywhere. Bayley and I got through the gate and the smell of alcohol hit me like a wrecking ball.
"You good Sasha?" Asked Bayley
"Whew you don't smell that?! It smells like alcohol" I said rubbing my nose.
"Haha of course, Welcome to Flair Manison Banks now lets go get a drink shall we" said Bayley grabbing my hand. I got so nervous when Bayley grabbed my hand but I wanted to have fun. I saw Becky and Charlotte and I went over to say hi.
"Sasha?! Omg lass what you doing here? I thought you don't do the party scene." Said Becky giving me a big hug.
"Bayley invited me. You remember Bayley Martinez from high school right?" I said pointing at Bayley at the alcohol stand.
"Hell yea I remember Bayley. She's Charlotte's bloody bestie right Charlotte." Said Becky nudging Charlotte's arm.
"Yea Becky duhhh but welcome to my party Sasha have a drink and enjoy the fun." Said Charlotte handing me a drink. I took the drink and saw Bayley walking over to Charlotte, Becky, and I with two drinks.
"Yo Bayley wassup bestie" said Charlotte hugging Bayley.
I sipped on my cup and it tasted like straight up Vodka and not the cheap kind.
"So I see you and my friend Sasha Banks finally met." Said Bayley smiling
"Yea she's pretty cool and cute in my book you guys have fun I'm going to go check on Dean who's probably wasted by now. I'll catch you guys laters" said Charlotte walking away.
I saw Becky talking to Seth Rollins who she has been dating since middle school.
"How's the drink Sasha?" Asked Bayley drinking her cup of Hennessy black and coke
"It's strong but I'm a big girl I can handle it I just need something to mix it with." I said laughing.
"Well then Banks lets have so fucking fun ya know." Said Bayley grabbing my hand. We started to remove our shorts and shirts and got in the pool and when I saw Bayley's bikini, I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked so fucking hot! I could tell she couldn't stop looking at me because her mouth was wide open when she saw my bikini as well. Throughout the whole night, Bayley and I were dancing and drinking cup after cup and I started to feel very loose and great at the same time. This must how it feels to be drunk.
"B-B-bayls," I said with a huge slur. "I think I had wayyyyyy too many to drink *hiccup*" I said laying in Bayley wet lap.
"*hiccup* yea so did I. You want to get out of here ya know *hiccup* so we don't drink anymore" asked Bayley slurry.
"Yea lets go to your house." I said trying to get up but ended up falling into Bayley's lap.
"Whoops thanks for breaking my fall bayls" I said getting up again catching my balance.
"No problem Sasha I always got you when you fall." Said Bayley standing up and grabbing my hand. We ended up getting to Bayley's apartment safely since her apartment was down the street from The party. We both got out of her car and stumbled a little for a bit before entering her apartment.
"Woah your apartment is like *hiccup* dope bayls" I said walking over to Bayley.
"Thanks Sasha but um I wanted to tell you something but I don't know how to really say it *hiccup* but maybe it's the alcohol talking" said Bayley grabbing my hand from me falling to the ground. I ended up looking into Bayley's eyes and before I knew it...We were kissing each other. It felt so good and I didn't want it to stop. Her tongue explored my tongue as we exchanged French kisses over and over. We ended up breaking the kiss and I bit my lip signaling that I wanted more from Bayley. Bayley pinned me against the wall and started kissing me again this time more aggressively. I couldn't stop myself from moaning between each kiss Bayley gave to me. Her lips went from my lips to my neck within seconds and it was turning me on. I started to get wet as Bayley ended up giving me hickeys all over my neck and chest. I looked into Bayley's eyes again and saw lust in her eyes. I jumped into Bayley's arms and ran my hands in her hair as we kissed more seductively and I wanted her even more.
Bayley carried me into her bedroom and laid me onto her bed and closed the door. I sat up and started observing her physique perfectly body. Bayley grabbed my face and kissed me again making us lay back on her bed. I felt her hands feel all over my body and it made my body shake a little. Bayley knee how to treat and tease my body so perfectly. After a minute of teasing my body with her tongue, Bayley began to take off my bikini bottoms slowly with her teeth. At this point I was soaking through my bottoms and I think that Bayley noticed because she smiled at me and I began to blush harder than I ever blushed before.
"Just relax Sasha. I'm going to pleasure you in different ways possible." Said Bayley as she slowly started to lick down my thigh. I started to bite my lip at the sight of watching Bayley licking my skin so seductively. I wanted Bayley's tongue to touch my soaking wet center so badly. Bayley eventually started to slowly lick on my center and I gasped at how warm and wet her tongue was.
"Mmm Bayley" I moaned as Bayley started to increase her tongue speed. It felt so amazing that I started moaning and gripping the sheets as Bayley grabbed my waist licking my center faster and deeper. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as Bayley started to suck on my center making her even wetter than usual.
"Oh my god Bayley mmmm just like that don't stop oh fuckkkkk" I moaned arching my back as pleasure ran through my body. Bayley looked at me and kept going making it very hard to not cum all over her face. I grabbed Bayley's hair as she inserted one finger inside my center and started to finger fuck my center while sucking on my erected center making my body shake. I felt my body was reaching its climax and Bayley must've felt it also because she increased her speed in both her finger and tongue.
"Fuck Sasha you taste so damn good I want you to cum all over my face" moaned Bayley as she looked up at me going even faster. I matched Bayley's eyesight as I was about to climax.
"Oh shit Bayley I'm so close don't stop fucking shit Bayley" I moaned grabbing Bayley's hair and pushing her head deeper inside my soaking center. Bayley kept looking at me as I was going to finally climax.
"Mmmmmmmm yes cum Sasha cum for me" said Bayley as she held her mouth on my clit. I couldn't hold it anymore.
"Ahhhh shit I'm cumming I'm cumming Bayley ahhhh fuckkk" I screamed as I climaxed all over Bayley's face. Bayley started to lick up my juices slowly causing myself to jerk at the feel of Bayley's tongue on my center. Bayley smiled and started kissing up my naked body slowly until Bayley reached my lips.
"Mmmm you tasted so fucking delicious Sasha." Said Bayley as she slid her finger into her mouth. It was so fucking sexy. I grabbed her face and started kissing her seductively tasting my juices from her tongue. I wanted to fuck Bayley at this point. I turned us until I was on top of Bayley. I smiled and bit my lip as I ran my hands from her breasts to her center which was wet by the way. I bent down and kissed her and said with a smirk on my face," Now it's my turn to pleasure you so relax Bayley and let me take over your body"