4

Bayley POV
"Damn Sasha You're so fucking good at that Oh my God" I moaned as Sasha was in between my legs aggressively eating my center. I couldn't believe that how experienced she was at eating vagina.
"Mmmmhmm look at me while I drive you crazy bayls" said Sasha with a smirk on her face. Sasha went back to eating me out but with a twist, She kept her gaze on my eyes! It was driving me crazy. I moved her hair out of her face as I watched her pleasure me. It felt so fucking amazing that I broke our stare down and threw my head back moaning in such ecstasy. My body was on cloud 9 and I didn't want it to come back down to earth. Sasha started to sped up and I started to grip the sheets harder. God this girl is going to make me squirt all over her pretty mouth.
"Ahhh Sasha oooooo fuck you're going to make me cum" I moaned as I looked down at Sasha looking at me smiling while she licked up and down my clit.
"I know Bayley I want to taste your cum so cum for me" said Sasha coming up for air and sliding her finger inside my center. I must admit, Sasha has some small ass hands but my god she's very talented with her fingers. I was so close to cumming that I didn't realize that Sasha had one of her hands on my boob rubbing my nipple and was eating me out and fingering me at the same time! Damn I love this girl so much. My body was at its breaking point. I started to move from Sasha's mouth only to get pulled back into her mouth.
"Don't run from it Bayley just let go" moaned Sasha while eating me out. I couldn't help myself anymore. I was about to fucking cum.
"Sasha!!! Oh god yes yes yes im I'm im oh god I'm cumming!" I screamed as I started to squirt all over sasha's face and mouth. My body was shaking after I finished cumming. It was like a wave of euphoria has took over my body. I let go of Sasha's hair and collapsed back on my bed. Sasha came up and smiled at me with so much hunger and lust for more.
"Mmmm didn't know you were a heavy squirter Bayley. That really turned me on" Sasha said seductively. I opened my eyes and saw that Sasha's face was dripping with my cum and I sat up and licked it up which made her let out a moan escape from her mouth. I grabbed Sasha and made her lay on her stomach. What I was about to do to her was going to be the best thing she ever felt in her life.
"Mhm I want that nice looking ass of yours up in the air and your face down on the pillow Sasha." I said smacking her ass hard making her moan a little louder.
"Oh shit mmm what are you about to do to me Bayley? Said Sasha smiling in the pillow
"I'm bout to make you feel so good your legs will shake so relax and let me put you to sleep" I said as I finished putting on my strap on. I got on the bed and ate Sasha's center again getting it wetter and then I slowly slid into her center making her gasp. I could tell she was enjoying my strokes because she was moaning in Spanish and I understood every last word.
"You like that Sasha you like when I fuck you like this?" I asked holding her waist as I started to thrust much faster than before. The echoes of her moans drove me insane. I grabbed Sasha's hair and pulled it until she came all over my strap on. After an intense sexual night we both collapsed and fell asleep.