6

The following morning
Bayley POV
I was awaken by my phone vibrating. I grabbed it off my charger and saw that it was My mom calling me. I didn't want to wake Sasha, who was sleeping so peacefully on my chest so I carefully slid out from under her and answered the phone as I carefully walked downstairs to Sasha's living room.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hi Bayley I haven't heard from you in a couple of days. How are you doing sweetheart?" Said my mom
"Màma I'm doing fine I'm sorry I haven't called to check in but I miss you and papì so much." I said with tears forming in my eyes. My parents had moved to Washington DC since my dad got a job offer there. I've missed them since the day they left San Josè.
"Aw Mijà we miss you too. I hope you been keeping up with your training and academics down there. I'm expecting to hear some great news and I'm looking forward to seeing you dominate on the basketball court Mijá." Said my mom. My mom has been my biggest supporter and I can really tell her just about anything. My mom and dad knows about me being a lesbian and my mom accepts me but for my dad, well he's having a hard time trying to accept me as a lesbian.
"Yea màma I am and practice and training doesn't start for another 2 weeks but màma I need some advice." I said
"Okay sweetie, what's going on" asked my mom
"Well Màma remember when I was telling you about this girl that I had been crushing on for a while now" I said playing with my ponytail
"Yes sweetheart you mean Sasha right" asked my mom
"Well yea but my feelings for Sasha gotten deeper now I'm actually at her house but how can I tell her how I really feel without getting choked up Màma?" I asked
"Bayley listen to your heart and it will show you the way of words. Just sit her down and tell her mijà."said my mom
I started to smile and then I had this feeling that I was being stared at. I turned around and saw that it was...Sasha!!!!
"Màma I gotta go I love you talk to you later" I said hanging up quickly. I looked at Sasha, who was red in the face.
"Sasha how long have you been standing there?" I asked nervously
"Long enough time find out your little secret Bayley" Sasha said rubbing her neck. I felt so embarrassed that I just went to her couch and sat there with my face in my hands. Now she knows that I've been crushing on her.
"Bayley how long have you been crushing on me?" Asked Sasha as she sat next to me.
"If we're being honest about this, I've liked you since the 9th grade when we first met." I said with my head down. I was scared to lift up my head because I didn't want to get a disappointing look from Sasha.
"Why didn't you just tell me this Bayley?" Asked Sasha chucking slightly. I took my hair out of my ponytail and ran my hands through my hair breathing gently. As I listened to my heart like my mom told me to do, I grabbed Sasha's hand and looked her in the eyes.
"Sasha at first I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to face rejection from you. You're the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on. I didn't think you were gay until I saw you with Sonya Deville. You always liked the bad girls and I didn't have that trait in me. I'm a hugger but I love hard. I didn't think I was your type so I kept my feelings for you to myself and became your friend instead. I get very nervous when I'm around you but I'm learning how to not be so tensed especially when we hug. Sasha I always wanted you and I never stopped liking you. I was just scared that it would ruin our friendship if I came clean about my feelings towards you." I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. The face Sasha made was making me scared of what her reaction to me spilling out my feelings towards her. I was scared shitless at this point.

Sasha POV
Bayley just confessed her feelings towards me! My cheeks burned red and I knew she wasn't lying but why didn't she just ask me out back in high school?
"Bayley, you have no idea how much I have waited to hear you say this to me because I feel the same way about you also. I've liked you for a long time now and now my feelings for you didn't change. I think I've fallen in love with you Bayley" I said with tears falling from my eyes. Bayley wiped my tears from my face smiling at me. At that moment, I didn't care about being mad at her for the one night stand, but I wanted her to finally ask me out like I've been waiting on her to do since high school.
"Sasha I've been in love with you since the 9th grade." Said Bayley leaning in. The way our lips connected was straight sparks and my heart was beating very fast. I started to kiss her back deeply resulting that I got into her lap. Bayley was surprised at first but she held my waist as I started to grind my hips in her lap still kissing her lips. I never felt so happy and horny for someone in all my life. I felt Bayley's hand creep up my tank top and stopped when she realized I wasn't wearing a bra😏
"I love you bayls" I said breaking the kisses.
"I love you too Sash" Bayley said picking me up and kissing on my neck. Bayley made my body weak when she kissed on my neck. I started biting my lip as we ended up in my kitchen having an explosive make out session. I took off Bayley's shirt and bit her lip making her giggle just a little.
"Mmmm Sasha before we go any further I got a question to ask you" said Bayley smiling. I wanted Bayley at the moment but I wanted to hear what she wanted to ask me.
"Ask away but hurry up I'm trying to tease you" I said jokingly
"Haha um will you be my girl?" Bayley asked
I smiled because Bayley finally asked me to be her girlfriend after all these years.
"Of course I will I love you Bayley" I said jumping into Bayley's arms. Bayley smiled and grabbed me and pulled me into a deep kiss making me wet and blush. I wrapped my arms around her neck and started kissing back enjoying the way Bayley was kissing me. Bayley grabbed my ass causing me to jump a little.
"Mmmm easy tiger if you want me that bad come and get it" I said smirkingly. Bayley smirked and picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. Finally I have Bayley as my girlfriend. "I love you Bayley" I thought to myself.

 "I love you Bayley" I thought to myself