10

Sasha POV
I had Bayley where I wanted her and to tell the truth, I never felt so Dominant in my life until I met Bayley. Just seeing her in a submissive way of sexual desire turned me on to the max. After releasing Bayley from her cuffs, I bent down to the exhausted love of my life and lifted her head so she was looking me into my eyes.
"I must say Bayley I'm proud of how you are taking your surprise very well." I smiled as I planted a kiss on her lips and walked to the table and leaned against the table motioning Bayley to come to me. Bayley looked at me with so much lust and hunger that it was making me super wet even though I'm already soaking through my panties. Deep down my center was aching for Bayley's tongue and I couldn't hold off any longer. I wanted Bayley to become dominant and really give me a out of this world fucking. Bayley crawled towards me and stopped at my heels and looked up at me with a little sexy smirk formed on her face. I smiled back because I noticed what she was smirking at me about.
"Here's my final command my little puppy, I want you to become dominant and fuck the shit out of me and I don't want to feel my legs or be able to walk when you satisfy my wet and wild desire." I said to bayley positioning myself onto the table. By the way Bayley's face went from innocent to down right dominant, I blushed and bit my lip and prepared myself for the Bayley that always gets me off.

Bayley POV
When Sasha gave me her last command I was so excited and very lustful. I knew exactly how I was going to not only fuck Sasha but I was going to make love to her roughly and have her juices all over the table she was lying on. I stood up and grabbed her by throat gently and looked into her beautiful brown eyes.
"Are you sure you want me in this state because once I start I'm not stopping until you are asleep and exhausted." I said as I started to rub her center through her soaked panties. "Yes please you deserve it bayls now fuck me" moaned Sasha as she started to move her center in sync with my finger. I smiled and picked her up and put her into the bed with the cuffs tied to the bed. I started at her ankles cuffing them up and tightening them to her comfortable level and then I went to her hands and cuffed them also. I smiled at Sasha, who is now cuffed up and won't be able to move much. She looked so beautiful and I started to kiss and lick her in between her inner thighs making her groan at my teasing.
"Patience Sasha I'm the boss right now you do what I tell you okay" I said and started giving her a hickeys in her inner thigh close to her center making her moan softly. After finishing my hickeys I grabbed the vibrator and put it on Sasha's center and turned it on full power. Sasha started moaning and pulled on her cuffs as her clit was so wet. I pulled the vibrator away before Sasha could cum. I watched her as she began to regain her breathing pattern and I took off my panties and slip on my strap on and went back to Sasha and bent down to her soaking and glistening center. I smiled and started to rub her clit with my thumb and looked at Sasha, who was biting her lip and moaning.
"How badly do you want me to please you Sasha?" I asked as I sped up my thumb.
"Por favòr Bayley Por Favòr" moaned Sasha.
I smirked and licked Sasha's center slowly which made Sasha gasp in so much pleasure. I kept my thumb speed with my tongue speed which made Sasha arch her back up and toes curl up. Sasha tasted so amazing that I couldn't stop and I didn't want to. I knew she was going to cum so I came up for air and whispered in her ear, "You dont cum unless I tell you to or you going to get punished understand babygirl"
Sasha moaned and shook her head and I gave her a very aggressive and passionate kiss. I went to Sasha's breasts and slowly sucked and licked on them and rubbed on her clit making Sasha close her eyes and moan my name. Hearing her moan my name turned me on even more. I uncuffed Sasha and told her to get on all fours and arch her back. Sasha bit her lip and obeyed and I positioned myself behind her and slid my strap into her slowly letting Sasha feel every inch of my strap. Sasha moaned and started speaking in Spanish which made me moan. I grabbed her waist and started to thrust in and out of Sasha's center increasing my speed with every thrust. Sasha was moaning and biting the pillow and I loved how much we both were enjoying it. I grabbed her blue hair and wrapped it around my hand and increased my speed a bit faster making Sasha's eyes roll to the back of her head as she was moaning papì.
"Mmmm Sasha I love you babygirl you want to cum for papì" I whispered in her ear causing her to beg for her to cum. I chuckled and slapped her perfectly firm ass and turned her around and positioned her legs on my shoulders and continued to thrust aggressively gentle in and out of Sasha. We both were moaning and breathing hard and I started to tongue kiss Sasha making her bite my lip and moan how much she loves me. I moaned I love you too Sasha and keep my eye contact with Sasha who was at her breaking point. I knew she was only seconds away from exploding so I pulled out and started to lick her clit again making Sasha grab my hair. I squeezed her breasts and looked at her giving her the look that she could cum now. Sasha threw her head back and tightened her grip on my hair and came very hard as she screamed out in pleasure. I licked up all of her cum and continued to lick her clit making her body shake with every lick from my tongue. After I was finished, I crawled up to an exhausted and satisfied Sasha and kissed her passionately.
"Wow that was intensely satisfying. Oh god I love you so much Sasha" I said smiling as I pulled Sasha closer to my body holding her in my arms.
"Best lovemaking ever Bayley I love you so much baby" said Sasha kissing my neck once more.
"Happy anniversary Sasha" I said
"Happy birthday Bayley" said Sasha
We shared one last kiss before falling asleep from complete exhaustion. Best anniversary and birthday surprise ever.