9

Sasha POV
I watched Bayley do exactly everything I told her to do in the seductive notes I wrote for her. I was putting on my anniversary lingerie that I bought to wear just for Bayley. Even though it's our anniversary of being in a relationship with each other, it's also Bayley's birthday so I wanted to make this day even more perfect with a little twist involved. Bayley doesn't know that I'm very into dominatrix and I wanted to try it out. I know Bayley loves domination and whips and chains like the whole 9 yards so for her birthday and for our anniversary, I'm giving Bayley the fucking of a lifetime. Bayley always wanted one of her sexual fantasies to come true so why not grant her wish. After making sure everything was perfectly fitted on my body, I slipped on my heels and grabbed some items I bought from the sex store. I walked to the room where Bayley is and turned on the light and closed the door gently. I smiled at the sight of seeing Bayley in the chair half naked. Bayley didn't know that the room that she and I was in was definitely an dominatrix type of room. I walked over to Bayley and bent over to her ear and smiled without saying a word.
"Sasha is that you?" Asked Bayley with a little smile on her face. I can tell she was eager to know what her surprise was so I walked in front of her and turned my back towards her and gotten into character.
"Bayley, I'm glad that you followed my directions like the good girl that you are so now that you're in this chair, I want you to continue to be a good girl and do everything I say understand." I said seductively as I grabbed a black plastic stick with a feather at the end of it.
"Okay baby" said Bayley
"You will address me as Mistress okay my little puppy" I said to Bayley pulling gently at her dog collar.
Bayley smiled. "Yes mistress"
I smiled and walked around Bayley slowly gliding the feather on Bayley's shoulder. Bayley was biting her lip as I squatted down in front of her. I licked Bayley's neck slowly and squeezed her nipples before standing up and I looked at Bayley who was now blushing hard.
"Hmmm well my little puppy, do you want to see your surprise?" I asked as I grabbed two pairs of handcuffs.
"Yes mistress" said Bayley eagerly
I walked over to Bayley and bent down and whispered in her ear. "Hands behind your back"
Bayley put her hands behind her back and I handcuffed them to the chair making sure she couldn't get out of them without my keys. I told her to keep her eyes closed as I took off the blindfold and walked over to the table and changed the lighting of the room to a red lighting. I grabbed the whip and put my index fingernail in my mouth smirking.
"Alright my little puppy, open your eyes" I said smiling. Bayley opened her eyes and was completely in shock. She looked all over the room and saw everything in the room had dominatrix theme and items. She was smiling cheek to cheek and then her eyes was on me. Bayley's mouth dropped opened as she was amazed at my lingerie that I was wearing. I stood there with a seductively smirk on my face.

Bayley POV
I was so amazed at the sight I was seeing in front of me. The room was in the perfect red lighting and I saw chains, whips, vibrators, strap ons, dildos you name it. I looked over and then I saw the most sexiest woman in the world. Sasha was looking so fucking hot in her lingerie, I thought I was drooling for a second. I couldn't help but to stare and bite my lip at Sasha. She was smoking hot and she was all mine.
"Woah um sash y-you look so fucking good wow" I stuttered as I continued my gaze at Sasha. She was smiling at me as I was trying to grasp my reality for a split second. Sasha started to walk to me and she got into my lap and I was so nervous that I knew I was blushing extremely hard. Sasha smirked at the sight of my face being red as a tomato but I couldn't look away from her. She was turning me on and I knew she had figured it out by the way she licked my ear slowly.
"Thanks bay I wore this just for you ya know" Sasha whispered in my ear after licking it slowly. I was getting wet after Sasha whispering in my ear. I bit my lip and started to attempt to keep myself under control because I was eager to put Sasha on the table and eat the fuck out of her center. I wanted Sasha so badly that I felt myself about to explode with hunger for her taste. Sasha must of knew how I was feeling because she told me to relax and be patient.
"My little puppy Bayley you must want me so badly don't you" asked Sasha as she grabbed my face.
"Yes mistress I want you so much" I said as I pulled on my handcuffs gently. Sasha smirked and started to tongue kiss me with so much love and passion. After a few seconds of kissing, Sasha got out of my lap and started smiling at me with lust in her eyes.
"You're going to be a nice puppy for me are you?" Asked Sasha as she grabbed the key to the handcuffs.
"Yes mistress I'll be whatever you want me to be" I said biting my lip in desire. Sasha walked over and unhandcuffs me and tells me to get on my hands and knees. I was destined to do whatever Sasha wanted me to do because when it was my turn to take control, I was going to make love to Sasha all night long. I was enjoying my birthday/anniversary surprise and I must say, Sasha really really knows how to surprise someone. I love this girl to death.