7

Monday Morning
Around 9:30 Am

Sasha POV
After the intense weekend that I had, it was Monday which meant: I had classes. I laid in my bed a few more minutes before I grabbed my book bag and phone and headed out the door. I hated Mondays but I was so happy because Bayley and I are officially a couple. Bayley spent the whole weekend with me and I must say Bayley is very talented in multiple ways if you know what I mean😏. I love Bayley with everything in me and I couldn't wait to see her today in Spanish class. I was wearing her paramore Hoodie with some sweatpants and my Air Force ones. My hair was up in a high ponytail with a few pieces of hair in my face. As I arrived to SJU campus, I saw Charlotte and Becky talking by the vending machine. I haven't spoken to Becky since that Saturday morning. I figured she was booed up with Seth. As I walked towards their way, I felt a couple of hands grab me and pulled me into a dark closet  room. I was scared shitless but when I felt her lips crash into mine, I knew exactly who she was. My Bayley.
"Mmmm well good morning to you too baby" I chuckled between the intense kisses. Bayley pinned me to the wall and started kissing on my neck resulting into giving me a huge hickey which made me start to get wet down there.
"Good morning Babes" said Bayley seductively. "I've missed you last night and I think we should skip Spanish class and ya know"
"Oh yeah?" I said biting my lip at the thought of Bayley and I having some great sex instead of being in class.
"Yep and I'm horny for you right now as well" said Bayley as she started to put her hands into my sweats playing with my clit. It felt so good that Bayley had to kiss me just to keep my moans quiet.
"Fineee lets go to your apartment since it's not far from the campus but you have to promise me that we come back in time to go to our next classes." I said eagerly
"I promise babygirl now lets go so I can get you off of these sweats." Bayley whispered in my ear. We opened the door to find nobody in the halls so lucky us on that one. Bayley and I ran to her car and got in and drove off campus to her apartment. I started biting on her neck and shoulder as she drove making her even more hornier than she already were. I slid my hand in her pants and started to rub on her soaking wet clit which made me moan a little in her ear.
"Oh baby I make you this wet huh?" I asked seductively in her ear.
"Yes you do because you're so fucking hot Sasha. I can't wait to make you the exact way" moaned Bayley as she pulled into her apartment complex. I took my hand out of her pants and slowly sucked on my finger tasting her wetness and the way Bayley  looked at me made me hornier than before. We both got out of the car and ran up to her apartment. Bayley unlocked the door and picked me up over her shoulders and rushed inside her apartment. We got to her bedroom and Bayley threw me onto her bed and started kissing me aggressively making me moan and running my hands threw her hair.
"Fuck baby I want you right now" I moaned taking off Bayley's shirt as she pulled off my sweatpants.
"Mhmmm im bout to make you feel so fucking amazing baby" said Bayley as she took off my panties and placed her mouth on my center. I gasped and started moaning as Bayley started eating my center out and it felt so good. The way her tongue was moving up and down my clit very rapidly made me arch up my back and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. Bayley lifted my lower body up til my legs were on my her shoulder and I couldn't help but to moan louder feeling pleasure take over my body. I looked at Bayley to see my juices covering her mouth and chin. It was so damn sexy.
"Baby oh god just like that baby you're gonna make me cum Bayley ooooooo fuckk" I moaned grabbing the sheets feeling myself about to reach my climax.
Bayley smirked and started to go faster and faster making my body shake in pleasure. I moaned and moaned and moaned and then Bayley stopped and laid my legs down gently and went into her walk in closet for a minute. I laid there trying to catch my breath and figure out why Bayley had stopped.
"What the fuck Bayley why did you" I stopped as I saw what Bayley came out her closet with.
"I want you to be quiet sasha and enjoy" Bayley said smirkingly
I smiled and bit my lip and saw Bayley walked over to me with her 8 inch strap on that she had put on for me. I sat up and bit my lip and Bayley used her index finger to motion me to come to her. I crawled towards her with so much lust and love in my eyes and Bayley could tell that my inner freak was trying to come out.
"You gonna behave yourself Sasha if I give you this?" Said Bayley smirking at me as she held the dildo in front of my face.
"Yes Bayley I'll be a good girl for you" I said seductively taking the dildo into my hands. Bayley looked at me and nodded her head signaling me to take the dildo into my mouth. I started to suck the dildo slowly and sloppy as I looked up at Bayley who was biting her lip at me and moaning a little bit. It felt so great that Bayley was watching me suck on her dick. I wanted to please her in many ways within an amount of time that we had. I started sucking her dick without any hands making Bayley move my hair out of the way and pressed my head deeper on her dick making me gag just a little bit.
"Oh my god Sasha you're so good at that mami ohh yes get it wet baby" moaned Bayley as she grabbed my head and pressed it up and down until I needed to catch my breath. I laid down and opened my legs towards Bayley and started to rub my clit keeping my center wet for Bayley. Bayley pulled me closer to her dick and slowly slid inside me making me gasp loudly.
"Fuck baby you're so tight and wet" moaned Bayley as she started to thrust inside me as she leaned in to kiss me. I moaned in between kisses and I felt her 8in dick inside me hitting my spot with every thrust. It felt so good that I started to dig my nails into Bayley's back making her moan in my ear.
"Mmmmm fuck yes Bayley don't stop i love you baby I fucking love you Bayley my god shit" I moaned as Bayley intertwined our hands together and put them over my head. I couldn't stop moaning and then I started to feel my body shake as I knew I was about to cum. Bayley was pulling on my blue hair which made me even wetter. I started to scratch down Bayley's back making her moan in Spanish.
"Bayley I'm im I'm cumming oh god I'm cummin" I screamed in pleasure as I came all over her strap. It felt so great that I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I was done. Bayley smirked and slid out of me gently and took off her strap and licked it clean and came up to me and started tongue kissing me. I smiled after we stopped kissing and Bayley pulled me off the bed and held me until I could get my legs to stop shaking and be able to walk again.
" told you I was going to make you feel so amazing sash" laughed Bayley as she helped me to her bathroom so I could take a shower.
"Haha shut up after school today I'm getting my revenge on you" I said smirkingly " you better be glad we don't have time for me to fuck you silly"
"Oh i stay ready baby but hurry up we going to be late for class" said Bayley
" I am baby" I said as I got into the shower.
After my shower I put on Bayley's sweat pants and a shirt and we both got into her car and went back to the SJU campus just in time for class. Man I love this girl. How did the fuck I get so lucky?