Chapter 34: Another Warning

***

Alice rested her head against Sherlock's shoulder as the pair sat across from John on the the train back to London. Last night, while under the influence of the drug he though he saw Moriarty. Sherlock had his fair share in drug usage before; he wasn't ashamed of it. In fact, the drugs would help him escape into his Mind Palace for longer periods of time. Why under the exposure of fear and stimulus did he see Moriarty?

Alice moved slightly in her sleep to get into a more comfortable position. Sherlock looked down at the young woman next to him. He thought about that night, the night at the pool. How much had changed within almost a year How his and Moriarty's game almost killed Alice and John. Maybe Moriarty was right, maybe he would burn the heart out of Sherlock. And he could never let his heart rule his head.

*

Alice sat with John in the living room while Sherlock continued one of his experiments in the kitchen. It was late at night when she saw the message.
"Alice, you alright?" John asked, noticing her sudden change in posture.

"John, when was the last time you checked the blog?"

"I updated it this morning, why?"

"Look at the most recent post,"

John quickly went to the table, opened his laptop, and pulled up his blog. "What the hell is this?"

"John? Alice? What is it?" Sherlock asked from the kitchen.

Alice got up from Sherlock's chair and looked over John's shoulder. "My best guess is that he hacked into you account," She turned around and called to the kitchen. "Sherlock, turn down the Bunsen burner and look at this,"

Sherlock did as he was told and walked into the living room.  "What is it?"

"He's back,"

Sherlock looked at the computer screen. Above John's recent post about their recent adventure at Baskerville, was a new post written by Moriarty.

HELLO BOYS- AND GIRL!

Do forgive me for hacking into your blog.

See you soon!

xxxx

"What do you suppose this means?" John asked the couple behind him.

"I think it's another warning," Alice said aloud.

"He's plotting something," Sherlock added.

***

AN:
I'm sorry for the filler chapter (>_<)