Chapter 5

I walk along the dark corrider of the mafia building. Each step causes my heart to beat faster. Finally I reach the door and let out a long breath to steady myself before opening it and stepping inside.
Seated around a metal table with maps and books on it are a blue haired girl, a man with enormous glasses and blancing on the edge of the table is Gin.
"Ah hello Higuchi," she says without looking at me. Waving a hand to the seat next to the blue haired girl she says,"sit down."
I walk over and perch on the edge of the seat.
Gin leaps off the table and stands in front if us. "Now that we are all here let's get started! First things first anything that goes on in this room doesn't come out."
We all nod
"Good. Now introductions," she gestures towards the man with glasses,"this is Haruki, he's our hacker for this mission." He gives a small bow. "And this yoko our transport."
The blue haired girl gives a nod of acknowledgement.
Gin motions for us to come around the table and points to a skyscraper on the map.
"This is where our target lives," she says, bringing out a picture of a tall man in a white suit with the face of a ferret.
"His name is Yamato Ryo and he's just come to Yokohama from Spain. Basically he's buying boats and trying to claim rivers.
However, last night one of his men discovered one of our hidden smuggling rivers and he's planning to start using it.
So our mission is to dispatch him and anyone else who knows about the secret channel."
My blood boils at the thought of anyone finding out about our secrets. "So..." Gin slumps down on a chair. "Any thoughts?"
The glasses man starts to talk but I can't really understand what he's saying.
I look over to Gin whose listening in with a bored look on her face. Then her eyes slide over to mine and a smirk lights her lips. Blushing, I lower my eyes and try to distract myself from the thoughts of what happened yesterday.....

"I'll have you pay with your body." I look up at her slightly shocked but more relieved by the fact that I don't need to pay with money I don't have. But then her words hit me.
A small breathles sound comes out from my lips as I blush bright red and try to escape from Gin.
A delighted sadistic smile lights her face and she leans in closer and gently tugs on my earlobe with her teeth.
In a moment of mad panic I shove her away and stagger back a few steps.
I touch my ear and feel a small cut there.
Anger blooms in me and I shout, "fine! I'll work under you."
I'll prove to akutagawa he shouldn't have left me, I'll be a better subordinate to Gin than I ever was to him, I think furiously.
Gin licks my blood off her lips slowly and says," I'll look forward to it. Come to room N319 tomorrow, that's where your job begins."
*
Which is why I'm sitting here listening to a monlogue by some four eyes, trying to ignore the fact that Gin is still smirking at me and the blue haired girl is staring at me.
When four eyes finally stops droning on Gin summarizes the essay in a few easy sentences.
"Alright, any questions?"
The blue haired girl, Yoko I think, leans forward. "Yeah, who the hell is she?" She points at me. I sit up and start to speak.
"Oh she's my new subordinate, Higuchi." Gin slides across the table to stick her face in mine and grins at me,"As a senpai I'll have to teach her lots of things."
Her ebony eyes lock onto mine and she smirks at the blush that has creeped up my face.
She faces the others. "If she's troubled help her out as well."
The nod and reply,"understood."