3.The history of Sans's entire life or something

"ok now... grillby's had been open for... how long?"
"Half a year. I was around 18, just started the bussines, when Sans comes in."
"yeah well i was about 15, just moved to snowdin, left papyrus at the library and came here."

"I had never seen Sans before. So i treat him like any other customer, say hello, ask what he wants... And he just looks at me and says "a bottle of ketchup.""

Sans laughed. "the look on your face grillby, damn. that was something..."

"Well, yeah, because I only had little packs of ketchup that I served next to fries..."

"and you had the audacity to give me one of those."

"I didn't know you WOULD JUST DRINK IT LIKE A SHOT OF VODKA!"

"well i didn't know normal people didn't drink ketchup."

"Because you lived under a rock!"

Sams didn't respond. His eye lights dissapeared for a second. Grillby sat down on a stool on his side of the bar.

"I didn't mean to say it like that, Sans, I'm sorry."

"doesn't matter anyway. we are getting ahead of our selves."

"Well, yeah. So after some explaining, I had to start ordering real ketchup bottles and charge Sans the same I would for a beer."

"but i didn't really have money then. we were still getting the hang of living on our own. i didn't have a job yet... well i started to ask grillbz to put it on my tab."

"And i did for like half a year, before this dude," He made a gesture to Sans. "Came around here with the most G I've ever seen in my life, put the bag on the table and says..."

"is it enough for my tab?" Sans laughed. "that's what i said, yeah."

"Turns out royal scientists are payed well. Sans saved my butt with that money."

Sans, who was just about to drink some ketchup, choked on air.

"Did anything happen, Sans?"

"i saved your ass with that money?"

"Yeah, you know... I get all my stuff from the capital and they want money, too. A part of my earnings always go to them. And since your tab was so big, I couldn't pay back on all the ketchup amd burgers you drank and ate."

Sans' eye flared blue long enough for Frisk to notice, but for Grillby to not. "you could have told me i was causing you trouble. i could have helped."

" With what money, mister 'put it on my tab'?"

"i dunno. but i would have given an arm and a leg for you and the bussines."

"Sans, I get it, but I did not need your help. I managed without it anyway."

"no, you managed cause i gave you that money."

"Well, i don't meed a babysitter right now. The decision is in the past let it be."

"i can't believe you lied to me..."

"I didn't lie!"

"well hiding the truth is a lie!"

"You didn't even know about the truth!"

"because you lied!"

"Guys? You're acting like children. And the doggs at that table are starting to stare..."

Sans sat back in his chair. He didn't even realise he got up and leaned over the counter to get closer to Grillby. They had been centimeters apart, screaming at each other.

"sorry for that kid, we were supposed to act like adults."

"Yeah, sorry, Frisk."

"You know what I don't get? Well,a lot from this story but still... Grillby opened at 18... Why didn't your parents help."

Sans gave him an interested and concerned look, but without dropping his smile.

"Well... I... They..."

"don't they live in hotland, grillbz?"

"They do! They do... I..."

"now that you say it... it is a little out of place to see a fire elemental in snowdin..."

"They kicked me out." Grillby knew Sans was onto him, so he didn't let him end his detective speech.

"So then... Why did they kick you out?" Frisk chimed in.

Grillby looked around him as if realisng where he was for the first time.

"Because I'm gay."
He said it with no emotion what so ever. He could still see the look on their faces, the disappointment. All the while he was so proud for discovering himself.

"horrible parenting tehnique." Sans commented, soft blush covering his face.

"Yeah, I know." Grillby said with a faint smile.

~ time skip because I said so ~

Sans waited for Frisk in the Last Corridor as they were walking around the underground looking for items. When they finally got there, Sans didn't say anythung else. Frisk walked right by him.

"good luck with the..."
"The king, the weed and the crazy goat kid, I know. And thanks!"

Sans wanted to walk away when Frisk grabed his hand. They hugged and then Frisk went on their way.

Sans thought about the last reset, and suddenly he remembered: the kid wanted him to kill them after going to the surface.
But they couldn't still want that now, right?

He'll just have to go back to Grillby's and think about it.

...

A/N: I had fun writing this chapter. Still thinking what to do in the next. ☆ ~ 855 words.