11. Pillow fights usually tire me out but they are fun to write

Sans came home very happy that day. He confessed a lot of stuff to Grillby. And he was really happy they shared feelings for eachother.

He turned the key and opened the door to his house. He barely set step inside, when a pillow hit him.

"Sans," he could hear Papyrus yell. "The human does not play fair!"

Sans looked over to the two of them. Papyrus was tackled into the sofa by a determined looking Frisk, who held a pillow above their head.

"There are no rules in pillow fights!" They screamed before hitting Papyrus with the pillow.

Papyrus tried to reach for another pillow that lay on the floor, as Frisk hit him again and again over his head.

"No fair!" He pretended to be angry, but he had just grabed the pillow from the floor. And before Frisk had time to respond, They were hit so hard, they fell off of Papyrus.

The human that was now on the floor started running around the livingroom, Papyrus right at their heels.
They both had pillows in hand and were screaming like crazy.

Sans swaped his sneakers with his house slippers and walked by the two of them, and went up the stairs. He wanted to get to his room, when Frisk cried out for him.

"SAAANS!" They were lying on the floor. Papyrus put down his pillow and was now tickling Frisk.  "Help meeee!" They yelled between giggles.

Sans shrugged, and with a battle cry, he came back downstairs. Taking the pillow that Papyrus abandoned, he started hitting his brother, yelling at him to "stop" and "quit hitting the kid."

Papyrus ended up running after Sans around the living room.

Frisk acquired two pillows and climbed on the back of the sofa and, with a scream, and a blanket tied like a cape around their neck, they jumped.

Frisk fell over the skeleton brothers.

Now that they were all on the floor, they hit eachother with pillows in an attempt to detangle from the mess of bodies and blankets.

"looks like you've become what you always wanted, paps: you're spaghetti on the floor."

Frisk laghed and hit Sans in the ribs in an attept to get further away from the too.

"ouch, that was not rib-y nice of you."

"SANS, stop making jokes and help a little!" Papyrus cried out as he squirmed on the floor.

Sans eye flared blue for a second before the two of them were lifted off the floor. The blanket fell off of them and covered Sans completely.

The shorter skeleton laughed and got up from the floor. With one hand still trying to hold the two up in the air, he lifted the blanket with the other and put it back on the couch. That is when.

"ah, fuck!"
A sting of pain climbed his right arm, which made him loose focus. Let's just say Frisk and Papyrus were on the floor once again.

He wouldn't think the bandages would sting that much when he moved around. And now he had to deal with the two confused people on the floor.

"sorry guys. i lost my focus. But... no need to be blue about it."

Frisk giggled as they got up the floor. They helped Papyrus up, too, and all three of them floped on the couch to watch some tv.

"hey kid." Sans said, "you never told me you were coming around here."

"I told Papyrus, since you weren't home."

Sans shrugged.

"Yes brother, where were you anyway?"
Sans felt the blush on his ceecks as he changed his position slightly on tje couch.

"i was at grillby's, nothing much."

"That isn't the face of 'nothing much', Sans", Frisk scolded him. They could see Sans was happier than ussual.

He didn't have time to make up an answer, Frisk gasped in awe and he had to look at them.

"That's new! What's that?"

Now both his brother and the kid were starring. Frisk pointed at his eye and Sans let out a happy sounding sigh.

"it's green, ain't it?"
Frisk gave an approving nod.

"that means i'm happy-" Sans groaned, as the 14 year old almost jumped on him and gave him a hug.

He hugged back, and, as he did. He thought about all the things he had to ask Frisk.

But the moment never came. The kid fell asleep on their couch, as always when they came to visit. The three of them woke uo late and had brunch together, while watching cartoons.

Then Sans would leave Frisk at Toriel's house, and ger a scolding for something; wether it was the our Frisk went to sleep, or what rhey gave them to eat, it didn't matter. They always did something wrong.

But before he went back home, Toriel would always invite him to a cup of tea. And Sans always stayed for that cup of tea, even though he wasn't really a fan of it. Coffee or ketchup, either of those were better.

Only now, he would go back home, sit on the couch, and take a nap, until it was time to go to bed and sleep.

Beautiful weekend. Great going on Saturday with Grillby, a lot of good sleep on Sunday.

Sans was happy. So monday...
He had his job interview. Right. He applied qround a week ago. Gold wouldn't last them forever, and he needed a job anyway. Too much free time isn't always good, as Papyrus liked to put it.

He jolted up from the couch right as that thought came to mind. He had to be there at what? eight in the morning? What would he even wear? Is Paps willing to iron a suit for him, right now, at eleven in the night.

Yes, Papyrus indeed ironed a suit for Sans. But he also needed a human to recommend him. Well, he could bring Frisk...

Yes, he will bring Frisk. They were 14 and he just needed someone 13 or older. Oh, how things line up.

He just had to get to bed for now. Tomorrow is tomorrow for a reason.

A/N: i just can't have a chapter without at least a little bit of drama. oh well... 1012 words. See you soon, my dears!