4. Some chapters are harder to name than others but I still try

Sans teleported back to Grillby's. Bad idea. He should have thought such a long distance will give him a headache. At least he can sit down inside.

He sat in his usual place and Grillby put a ketchup bottle in front of him without even asking.

Sans looked at him a little surprised. "sorry grillbz, but i'll have a vodka."

Grillby checked Sans twice to make sure that it's the same skeleton he knew for all these years. "You hadn't had that since..."

"since the kid fell down, i know, just pass me a bottle of that."

For Sans, it felt like a lot more, knowing all the resets. Now that he thought of it, it wasn't so much time since he last drank some real alcohol, thinking from Grillby's position. But it felt like ages to him.

"I give you two shots, nothing more."

"bullshit!"

Sans knew he could handle more than two shots. And Grillby knew too. That's why they both lost track at some point of how many he had.

Already drunk, Sans looked in his pockets to find a paper. He got it out and read the inside, or at least what he could read knowing the letters were running around in front of his very eyes.

He got tired just by looking at it so he put it on the counter. He then proceeded to tell Grillby how 'hot' and 'burnning handsome' he was, multiple times.

"Sans, I'll have to call Papyrus to get you home. It's like... midnight and all you've done is drink and flirt with me."

"no... don't call grillby. it's just us, please. don't let the time go to waste."

Grillby ignored what Sans said and called Papyrus anyway.

~ smol time skep by tem ~

"oh, sup bro, didn't see you here too..."
"Sans, we're going home."
"but grillbz and i had funnn"

"Oh, That's right. Sorry for that, Grillby. My brother is great, but some times... he does stuff like this."

"There's no need to be sorry Papyrus, just get him home safe."

With that they parted. Papyrus almost carried Sans to their house, as he barely knew how to walk at that point.

"i'm hopeless, papyurs"
"You aren't hopeless, brother, you're just drunk."

"everyone hates me. i even hate me. and i'm not even everyone."
"Sans, I don't know anyone who hates you."

"i'm a horrible person."
"SANS, YOU AREN'T!"

"i just hate myself so much... i hate my mind..."
Papyrus tried to open the door, still holding his brother.

"i have so many bad thoughts it hurts."
Papyrus tried to get him up the stairs

"i hate all this headaches and all this thoughts."
They made their way to Sans' bedroom.

"i just want to die so i don't feel it anymore."
He finally put him on the bed.
Papyrus kissed his brother good night and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Once he did, he colapsed to the floor. He knew that, doesn't matter how drunk, Sans spoke the truth. But, if he asked him about it next morning, he will deny everything.

~ big time skip brought to you by Bob ~

The barrier had been broken. The monsters and humans made a truce. They will live with each other in peace.
The king made everything possible. Him and a few of his guardsmen were the first to walk on the surface, and talk about everything with the humans in charge.

Besides Asgore, in the first surface campaign took part Undyne, a few of the dogs, and Papyrus. He was made 'special guard' or something. Sans couldn't remember the actual name. But he knew they took him with them because this was the last mission of the Royal guard. It was a dream come true for Papyrus, who wasn't really cut put for it.

Sans was happy his brother didn't have to fight anyone. He had enougu of that all the past resets.

Now he felt alone, as he walked around Snowdin for probably the las time. Almost everyone was already in New Home, preparing to leave and finally see the surface.

He made one last trip to Grillby's. He found the bartender locking the place.

"so... this is it, huh?" He said, looking at Grillby's... back as he bent down to lock the door.

"Yup. This is it. The place is closed forever!" He paused and looked around, throwing his hands up in the air. "All of this place will be closed forever."

"yeah..."
Sans looked back to the house he just left. He couldn't see it from there, but he knew it was there. His house. Their house. He's going to miss that place, no matter how their house on the surface will look like.

"How do you think it will be? The surface, I mean..." Grillby asked as he came and sat next to Sans.

"i..." The truth was he saw a bit of it in older resets. "i hope it's pretty up there. and i... just hope it's a welcoming place."

"Right... I think I want the same thing. I don't want to meet more people like my parents. I hope the people are nice. Maybe they are all like Frisk..."

"maybe..."

They talked like this for some time. Sharing memories of Snowdin and dreaming about the surface. Weird how close they were to it, but it still felt like a far away place.

...
A/N: 900 words, god, that's good. I left some things hanging around here, but they will make sense later.