34. Small party in the apartment

When everybody came that weekend, the apartment was packed. And Didot was having none of it. He spent most of the day in the bedroom, with casual visits from Sans, Frisk and Fuku. Sans needed breaks from all the people. Frisk and Fuku usually came together to pet him, because he was cute.

Grillby didn't have time to even start cooking something for everybody before they came. The first time the doorbell rang was at 10 in the morning.

Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys came in. Sans met his brother with a big hug. Undyne and Alphys couldn't stay out of it, so they wraped their arms around the two skeletons, all incredibly happy to reunite.

Before pulling away, Undyne noticed Grillby, who was awkwardly looking at them from the livingroom door. She gestured to him to get closer and pulled him into the group hug.

Now, Grillby Sans Undyne and Papyrus were all in the kitchen. Sans was making tea for Toriel, Asgore and everyone else that said they wanted one. Grillby was arguing with Undyne and Papyrus that he didn't want to make spaghetti for dinner, but Sans came between them and said he missed his brother's spaghetti. Grillby had to give in.

While Papyrus took care of the boiling pasta, Sans Undyne and Frisk, who had just joined them, where having fun putting food colouring in a lot of different bowls filled with cupcake mixture. Grillby had gone in the living room to bring everyone the tea.

Toriel and Asgore sat on the couch. They were engaged in conversation with Flamo and Ignis, who sat on the armchairs, while Fuku was sitting on the floor and watching cartoons on the tv. Alphys and Raven sat a little bit further from her, talking about an anime. Grillby sat on the floor next to the girls, handing them cups of tea.

Papyrus came in shortly with bowls of pasta. Sans made a comment along the lines of "keep calm, i watched over him so i can assure you all they are edible."

They ate while watching a random movie they found on tv. The now empty pasta bowls and tea cups were piling onto the coffee table.

Thin black smoke emerged from the kitchen, making everyone in the livingroom scrunch up their noses.

"The cupcakes!" Aplhys exclaimed, rushing over there with Grillby on her heels.

They emerged from the kitchen rather quickly, both rubbing their glasses on their shirts.

"Can someone who can actually see, go and fix it?" Grillby said, trying his glasses on to see if they were still foggy or not.

This time, Raven and Toriel rushed to the kitchen, getting out some almost burnt cupcakes.

"Good news everyone!" Raven called. "The paper on the cupcakes is burnt a little, and we may have to eat some of it, cause it's stuck to them. Other than that, they look pretty good."

Toriel put another two trays in the oven while Raven came and got as much bowls and cups from the coffee table as she could. The goat monster came in with the pancakes arranged on big plates.
"non-binary and trans are here. Up next are the rainbow and the pan."

They clapped and cheered before beginning to eat.

Grillby now sat on the armchair, with Sans balancing his weight on the arm of the armchair, his head on Grillby's shoulder as he dug in a blue cupcake.

Fuku and her parents were on the floor in front of them, with Raven somewhere in between. They all had pink and red cupcakes in hand.

"So you're telling me these are the guys that kicked you out?" Raven asked, looking at Grillby, who was a little confused by the question.

"Let me put it this way." Raven talked again. The people who are now eating 'lesbian' cupcakes are the one's who kicked you out?"

Grillby nodded and quickly swallowed the mouthful he took before responding.
"Well, Flamo..." He gestured to the said fire elemental. "...is my brother. So he didn't really have a say when my parents did it. And he was a big help since then, you know? Kind of like Papyrus with you."