How I got to this point

Jonah POV (after the little accident)

I drove home after the accident, I couldn't get Oliviaa Grace out of my head, she was so beautiful, and tiny. Her little gap was so cute too. I only wish I wasn't in my dad's new Audi. He's bout to be so mad, even though it's a minor dent.

I played Beautiful by Mali Music and smiled thinking about Oliviaa Grace out of my head.

I finally got home. My dad was home in his office. He was Indianapolis' best lawyer. He always worked late and after mom died he filled his emotions with work. Mom was so beautiful and sweet I miss her everyday but God had his plan set and I can't question him.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. Threw his keys in the key bowl and took my shoes off. "Dad" I yelled. "Yea son? " he responded I followed his voice in to his room. Surpised he was reading his bible. After mom died, he was angry with God. And all I could do was pray for him. September 19th 2014 was when she died. She had brain cancer. But she always would tell me "God has the final say" She started going to the church I go to now called Turning Point, she would always tell me to come but I didn't want to. I was always out in the streets. God protected me. After she died my boy Khalil invited me to a men's seminar. All I can say is God got a hold of my heart and I never turned back. Momma would be proud.

I walked to his door way and stood there. "Dad, a girl bumped into me earlier when I was in your car. And before you go berserk let me inform you the.dent isn't.that bad and I'll get it fixed." I said truthfully. "Ok, son" he replied calmly steady reading his bible. " Alright goodnight dad, I love you" I said before I left his room " Love you too son."

I went to my room, took my jacket off and hung it on the back of my door as I closed my door. And turned on my radio. I plug my aux cord in and went to my Bizzle station. He's my favorite Gospel rapper.

His song I am a Christian and rapped.along as I undressed and got ready to jump in the shower

Homie, I'm A Christian

A real one and I don't care what you think about it

On my life, ain't none of ya'll realer than Christ

You better read about it, read about it

Hey! And, let em' know if you a Christian

A real one, be about it don't speak about it

He gave His life, so you wouldn't have

To pay that price

You better think about it, think about it

Hey!

When I was in my sin, every song was about it

And, ain't nobody find nuthin' wrong with my topics

Now, I'm with The Lord and everything I'm on is about

It. Now, they wanna alter my content. I'm all for

That nonsense prayed up, serving till my days up

And I'm laid up in the grave in my gray tux

Praise to The Savior for grace that he gave us

I'm done getting paid off of crazy behavior

Now, I got my faith high waiting for the day

I can have em' all falling at the cross like A.I

And, when it get's hard I'mma praise through the

Chaos to spit dope that I overdose most ???

The songs played and I thought about ny day. And Oliviaa came across my mind again. He smile flashed in my head and I smiled. As I washed my body. I heard her said her name "Oliviaaaaaaaa" I'm going to make her my wife.

I finally got out the shower dried off and put on some underwear and some sweat pants. Said my prayers and got in bed and turned on sports center.

I text Oliviaa
*Text Mode*
Oliviaa Grace: Hey, Miss Oliviaa Grace. I want to take you to go get some breakfast when ever your free. Hope your sleeping peacefully. Be blessed. Goodnight.

*Text Mode Over*

*****JONAH IN MM*****
Leave comments! !!!