Can't Wait

****1year Later, Mid May, College graduation ****

Oliviaa's POV

"Jonah Malachi Gibson" the man said over the Mic. I could here my family screaming and stomping in the stadium. It was finally graduation and I graduated with my bachelor's. Thank you Jesus
"Oliviaa Grace Jacobs" the man yelled. My name over the Mic, I could hear clapping and I started shouting. Like going IN!!!!! a lot of people joined in (our school was a predominantly black Christian school)  THANK YOUUUUUU! I finally settled down enough to get my diploma and take my picture. But soon as I let go of his hand, the Lord fell in that place.

**15 mins later**

"We don't apologize for the dropping of the spirit cause if you knew where he brought us from HAYYYYYY!  MY GOD, MY GOD, YOUD PRAISE HIM TOO ! One of the campus ministers yelled trough the Mic.

**15 more mins**

"Aubrey Daisey Lovee" She walked across the stage crying. We was all on edge ready to go back in to a praise break. Aubrey went through some hard times, especially coming from nothing. No one can stop God!
I Love this school, we praise breaked all the time

"Tyler Orlando Smith" he walked across the stage ready to run through troops. Tyler came from Detroit he was involved in so much and never thought he'd be in college. ... graduating. ..BUT GOD!

They finished the graduation program, we through our hats in the air, they dismissed us with a departure prayer and we all scatter to find our family.

"Ooolloivviiaaaa" I could hear my dad yell as I looked around and followed his voice.

I ran to my dad in pure elation, I graduated EARLY with my bachelor's! !!! My whole family screamed and we took pictures.

Jonah made his way over, we hugged and congratulated each other, then he looked at my dad in a weird way. I looked back to see my dad nodding with a big grin on his face.

Then as I turned back around I seen Jonah on his knee. I immediately started crying.

Jonah POV

Flash back

"Mr. Jacobs, I really love your daughter and want to marry her, I promise to cherish, love, protect, and make her happy for the rest of my life, sir I would like your blessing on your daughters hand in marriage."
He looked at Mrs. Jacobs who was smiling from New York to California.
"You have my blessing. "
I got up and gave him a manly hug, with the best feeling ever. I hugged Mrs Jacobs and did my happy dance .

Flash back over

"Oliviaa Grace Jacobs, you are the best thing that God could have ever created, I feel as if you were put here just for me, You give me a reason to smile everyday I wake up, a New motivation, you are everything and more. Please do me the honors in becoming Mrs. Gibson, I promise to love you, and protect you how you should be, never down you, die to my self so you can live and show you for the rest of my life why I just can't live another day with out you. "

"Y-YE-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" She scream jumping up and down. The whole stadium clapped and cheered for us. Mr&Mrs Gibson to be!