Tyler's Proposal

Tyler's POV
*flash back to his proposal to Aubrey* 

I called Aubery's mom

"Hello?"

"Hey Momma" her and I have gotten super close since Aubrey and I been courting. Aubrey was stubborn and always wanted stuff her way, I'm not gonna lie I was stubborn too. Her mom was like our counselor she gave me some good advice on how to get through to Aub. 

" how you doin? "

"I'm good ma'am, I called to ask you. . .. since aub's dad isn't I. The picture. I thought I'd ask you for her hand in marriage. ?" I dragged out.

" omg yesssss !!! Who am I to say no, less baby, I'm too happy for you "

"Thanks Momma. I just bought her ring, I'm throwing something together for tonight, I can't wait another second." 

" be good to her son, your the only person she's let's in a long time, and I know you love her but she's my only baby and if you hurt her Imma have to promise You, I'll kill you. " she said ending  stern. I knew she meant business. Before she got saved she was in a whole bunch of gang related stuff.

"I won't trust me Momma. She's in good hands" 

" I trust you son, just know I will put my religion in pause to hurt anybody who hurts my baby" 

" I know Momma, I know." I laughed a little

" ok, love you" 

"Love you too"  I said hanging up and walking into a dress boutique called 'Every Event'

The lady helped me pick and out fit for Aubrey. Then I walked to the polo Ralph Lauren store and got me and outfit to match.

¤

I got a nice little pink box with some balloons, some roses, an edible arrangements bouquet a huge stuffed animal and some daisy's.  I pulled up in her apartment complex and put all the stuff at the door knocked on the door and ran around the corner and peeled to see if she'd open the door and she did.

Auberys POV

I heard a knock on my door so I got out the shower and wrapped the towel and robe around Me.

" here I come."  I said as I walked into my room to throw on a t-shirt and some pajama pants and put my robe back on.

I didn't bother to look out the peep hole. I opened the door to some gifts.

I dropped to my knees Tyler did this.

I grabbed the card And it read.  Be ready at 8, we're going somewhere special
- Love Ty

I looked around the hall and grabbed my stuff and went in the house. I opened the box it had a beautiful outfit in it. Just my size. I put the edible arrangements in the fridge and ran to my bathroom to get ready it was 6:59.

I curled my hair in tight wand curls and put on some mascara and lip gloss. Not a makeup fan.

I went to my room and put on the outfit. It was so perfect. Then I heard a knock on the door and looked at the clock 7:59

I turned my house off grabbed my phone and clutch and opened the door to see a handsome Tyler standing there looking so cute.

"Shall we?" he said kissing my hand such a charmer. I smiled and we walked to the car.

¤

¤

We pulled up to Bangkok jazz restaurant. I loved this place. 

We got in and Got seated the show was starting. Tyler had a funny smile on his face. I turned my attention to the MC

"Welcome everyone to Bangkok jazz restaurant, we have a good evening planned for you all tonight with a special something too. " everyone clapped.

A waitress came and took our orders. Then I heard my name and the spot light was on me. I looked at Tyler he got up and walked me to the stage. I was so nervous, I was up to say a poem. Everyone clapped and I got a little more confidence.

" Uhmm, I defiantly wasn't expecting this. But I'm always ready"  I said. Mentally pulling up a poem I had written about Tyler.

This is titled ' To me, From God'

I use to be so messed up
I was so down I never thought my life would turn up side right but it did
From bed to bed, dried up tears and my biggest fears
Who would of thought that  GOD had me on his mind
I never thought love was real
But God showed me that with the wrong person love can kill
It can kill a person's soul and that was me
Walking around dead
Pain was all I could feel and loitering hands was my escape so I say
Just to feel worth while, to feel relevant was my problem I never seen real love
I like to blame it in my dad so I can have a sort of excuse but sleeping with different people was my own heart abuse cause I didn't know my self
I didn't know my worth just like gomer I was a prostitute. . A whore but I didn't want money I just wanted to hear them lie about how much they loved me
I broke so many people it was like since I was dead why not ruin other people but then God got a hold of me and showed me real love
Genuine fatherly godly love and he repaired my heart
He was truly a gentle men
He repaired me stitched me up and now I can say I free
Free from bondage free from sin
Now I've met the love of my life and it was hard to let him in but God worked and he never have up I'm so grateful for him cause he's all I've ever wanted all I've eve prayed for. My Prince, my knight my Boaz. He's the one.  I love you Tyler Orlando Smith

Everyone stood up and cheered for me I wiped my eyes and smiled. To God be the glory.

Tyler got up out his seat and took the Mic

"Now it's my turn. " he said looking dead in my eyes.

He held my hand the whole time

Aubrey Dasiy from the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one
I couldn't go on with my life until I had you won
Every day with you is better then the last
I was ready to take on you and help you forget your past.
I know it hurt you so bad
To not have or feel any love from your dad
God put you in my life for a purpose to love and to cherish you because you so rightly deserve it
Thank you for letting me in
Thank you for everyday I have gotten to spend with you. A man like me would of never guessed my life would be here. But I rather be with you now then wait another year. He got down on one knee and cried so hard.

I fell to my knees into his chest and cried and cried he hugged me so tight I melted." I love you so much baby, your all I could ever dream of I want. ..I need you to be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me.
Will you marry me? " he whispered

I nodded my head.

"I can't hear you" he whispered

"Yesssssssssssss! Yes yes yessss YESSSSS YES YESSS YES! " I screamed in more tears.

He picked me up and the crowed cheered I had a smile plastered. Mr & Mrs Smith to be. ...

¤

¤

OUT FITS IN MM
PRETEND THE DRESS IS A LOT MORE LONGER .