Wedding bells pt 2

Tyler POV

Aubery and Tyler's wedding

I just woke up, today is the big day! Not gonna lie ya boy nervous as heck but I'm more then ready. I haven't seen Aubrey since yesterday morning. I miss her so much

I had got up and prayed. Then went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I got dressed in a Nike outfit and headed out to the barber shop.

¤

*1 hr later*

After that was done I had made my way into my apartment and got my suitcase ready for the honey moon and headed to the venue.

¤

I pulled up and I saw people all over setting up the weeding, It was looking so nice. I got out and walked to where I was suppose to get ready. I walked in the room and all my boys was in there.

Aubrey POV

I was in my room while I got dolled up. I feel like a princess.

Me, my 3  brides maids, My cousin Fannie, my friend Tara and my mom, and my Maid of honor Oliviaa of course. We were all getting dolled and I was loving it. Can't wait to see my husband.

¤

I slipped on my dress and it finally hit me. I looked in the mirror as my Mom added added my great great grandmas pearls.

" I never got married but this is a tradition, I'm so proud of you baby, you've grown into a wonderful young women Of God. I'm so happy that all your prayers are coming true. " she said as she latched then in and hugged me.

" Thank you Momma. " I said smiling so hard. She wiped her she and took a deep breath..

" come on its time." She said pulling Lyme out the door while Oli grabbed my dress. I could see her little baby bump forming just a little.

¤

We got to the end of the trial and I grabbed my moms arm. She's walking me down the isle. And my heart sank to my butt.

'I do' by Whitney Houston started to play (made up)

The bride's maids and men started walking and it was finally my turn. Lord give me strength from on high. My knees started to buckle. I took a deep breath as we began to walk.

Evryone was standing and smoking and I looked straight ahead at Tyler how was taken away. He had tears in his eyes with his hands cupped over his mouth.

Tyler POV

She's astonishing, breath taking, gorgeous, beautiful. All that didn't even match to what she really was. I couldn't hold in my tears of joy. I went into worship. And then God fell.

¤

15 mins later

We got ourselves together and proceeded on with the wedding. Best day of my life hands down.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments. We are here to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words that will unite Tyler and Aubrey in holy matrimony." Our pastor announced.

"Who gives this woman to be married ?" He continued

 "I do"  her mother announced as I extended my hand for her to hold.