Home sweet home

Oliviaa POV
4 day's later

Jonah, Tyler, Aubrey and I just got done unloading all of the stuff off the usual their such good friends. Had set the house.up just how I wanted it. We had new everything. I'm so happy to be living my life with my king.

" all mines and Jonah clothes can go to our room.I want to unpack it so I can organize it" I told them as we put the boxes in the corresponding areas.

I had some of my clothes so I walked upstairs to our room and sat the box down. I rested my hands on my hips and the I felt some warm arms snake around my waist.

" hey baebae" I spoke to him

He planted kissed on my neck and shoulder.

" Stop Jon, Aub and Ty are here wait til we're finished and I promise I'm all yours" 

" ok baby but don't keep me waiting. " he said slapping my but and biting his lip just nasty Lol

" Oli! " I heard Aubrey s voice call

"Yea boo I'm up here. "

I heard her feet run up the stairs And she appeared in our room.

" This house is gorgeous boo, I'm so happy for You" she said dripping a box.

" I know right he let me decorate the whole thing and he decorated his little man cave." I said smiling.

" That's great, me and Tyler just found us a house when y'all was on y'all 'honeymoon' " she said all mushy. 

" girl shut up, You and Ty bout go in y'all's in 2 weeks. Can you believe it's two weeks away! ? " I said excited that my boo was getting married. She's been celibate for 4 years. So proud of my boo.

"Girl yasssss" she said jokingly turning in a circle moving her hips. We so goofy.

"Come on boo let's finish unpacking this house. When we done want to have a bon fire and roast marshmallows? " I asked

"Yes let invite Gab, Char, Jayjay, kaykay" she added

" alright Imma text them in a min" I ended as we finished unpacking the rest of the truck.

¤

¤

"Baebae, Aubrey and I are about to head out to get fire wood and stuff for smores"  I said kissing him passionately.

"Alright bae, grab some reese's and snikers too... and don't leave me waiting"  he said whispering the last part. I love marriage.

We had left out and I had already text our guest they said they'd meet us back at the house.

*20 mins later*

We grabbed the stuff and walked in the house.

" come on every body"  I said walking out the back sliding doors with all the stuff.

Jonah got the fire wood, while Tyler set up the fire pit. Such gentleman

Gabriel and Jayjay got the chairs. It was a bit chilly so I ran inside to grab a jacket and a bottle of water. When I git to my room I felt a little sick. I got to throw up

I ran t the bath room and puked up my life. I finished brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back in the room ans jumped out my soul. Jonah was standing there.

He walked up to my bringing me into his orbit " you okay bae?" He asked softly.

" Yea, May have been somethibg I ate... no need to worry come on. " I said kissing his cheek and pulling him out the room back outside.

¤

We had cleaned up and everyone left. Just the Gibson's left to indulge in our new home. We sat in the living room on the couch. Jonah's head in my lap and I ran my hand down his waves.

"I love you" he said turning twrds my body and kissing the piece of skin that was showing.

"I love you more. Alway ( alway - means everlasting, continual,  infinite ) 

And witg that he picked me up and we went up stairs to our room and made sweet love all night.

HOUSE IN MM