Honey moon

***** WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*****

Aubrey POV

In Thailand

We had finally got off the flight in Thailand, it was so beautiful everywhere we looked.

We had got in the the cab and told the man where we needed to go.

We got to this big field that had a helicopter in the middle of it, we got our bags and got on.  We got to see everything. I never want to leave.

We finally got to the hut thing it was all wood and huge. We both walkers yo the door and I stopped. Dropped my bags and stared out into the horizon. The wind was blowing softly and the air was crisp.  The sky was Orange purple and pink and the trees sounded as though they were giving a standing ovation for our creator.

I heard feet walk back and stop. I knew it was Tyler. I turned around to take a quick glimpse and turned back around to capture the scene. 

"What you thinking about baby?" His deep voice spoke.

"Huuuuuu" I sighed out "Just how good God had been and how he made such a beautiful world and just hoe I've waited 4 almost 5 years for this very moment. " I continued. 

We walked behind me snaking his arms around my waist he kissed my shoulder and put his head in the crook of my neck and we stood in a comfortable silence looking at everything.

I took a deep breath and grabbed Tyler's hand as we made our way into the kitchen. I made us some stir fry. And we talked and enjoyed each other.

I got up and went into the bathroom and I ran the jacuzzi tub out some bubbles in it and turned on the jets. I pulled off my clothes and walked over to the full body mirror. And I looked at my body. I studied my body. The curves. The scared. My ring. My lips, hair. Eye Brown's. The beauty mark under my right eye and I turned to the side and studied every inch of it.

I felt a pair of warm hands touch ny body and I jumped. I didn't hear Tyler walk in

"Your perfect." he whispered

" thank you"  and I pulled his shirt off and walked to the tub getting in. He followed as he took off his clothes, and got in. 

When he got in, I layed back in his lap and felt down town on my back. He wrapped his arms around my torso and he kissed on my neck and soft moans escaped my mouth. He roamed his fingers down to my lady and massaged it so soft. It felt like butterfly kisses. He kept kissing and massaging and more moans escaped and filled the room. He was driving me crazy.

"Come on" he said pulling me out the tub and grabbed a big towel and wrapped both of us in it. We walked into the rooms and he took the towel and dried me off. Then himself I stood there watching. He so sexy.

He walked up to me and grabbed my face and kissed me with so much love my knees melted and I fought me and layed me on the bed. As he continued to kiss me his hand found my boob and Caressed it.

I wanted to show him how much he meant to me and so I flipped us over and I kissed down his body till I got to his down town I looked his in his eyes as I put it in my mouth and did what I was suppose to. He grunted and took deep breaths

"Baby, I love you " he said while biting his lips. I continues to do my wifely duty then finally I was done. I kissed back up his body and back to his mouth kissing him so passionate.

He flipped us back over and kissed on my body "I'm gonna make you feel like the only girl in the world"  he said in between kisses. He finally got down to my lady and he kissed her so softly. I couldn't help it I screamed his name repeatedly and he jut went even harder I tried to bag away and he said "uhuhn, get back here"  he smiled grimly as he pulled me back locking me into his dimension.

He finally came back to my lips pecking then and finally deepining the kiss.

He finally adjusted him self to me and looked at me I nodded my head as he pushed himself inside me. I gasped, it hurted so bad he kissed my neck as he inched in. I was gripping the sheets. He started pumping in and out and the pain went away less and less and it started to feel good. I moaned crazily and he kissed my lips caressing on one of my boobs. I felt like I was laying in a waterfall of roses and clouds I felt like I was high and he definitely made me feel like the only girl in the world..

He finally pulled one of my legs over his shoulder and continued to stroke me softly I dug my nails into his back and it just drove him wild. 

He turned me on my side and I couldn't hold it in no more I let my juices flow and he smirked.  " your all mines baby, Mrs. Smith"  he felt my orgasm coming and he knew it.  He pulled me on top of him as I rode him and he Roamed his hands all over my body. I flung my head back as I rode him He pulled me down to his cheats and pumped in and out of me. I couldn't do nothing but moan in his ear as he whisper into mines.  He went faster and faster. Then he got up and walked me out on the porch. We were the only ones out here so no harm was done.

I sat back on his lap with ny back twrds him. And grinned in him and bounced up and down. I looked back to see him biting his lip as he smacked my butt and grunted. " I'm glad it's all mines."

I smiled and went crazy.  I released again and moments later he did. We stayed in the position for a while as we wrapped his arms grown my breast and and layed his head on my back as I layed my head back on him.

"I love you so much Tyler and couldn't imagine being here with any one but you. Your a dream come true.  " I said as tears slipped out.

He sat his head up and pulled my face his direction and peeked my lips " I couldn't imagine this with no one else either. I realized back when I was playing all them girls and just hitting and quitting I was looking for someone like you. My queen But their wasn't nobody, but when I found God and you. I found my purpose for living. I love you baby and I'll never want to do anything to ever make you do anything but smile"  whispers and kissed me. We hugged for a long time,  then I got up and we walked into the bathroom into the shower. Round 2 :)

¤

¤

For the rest of the trip we scuba dived went on romantic date, jet skied, fished, shopped, made sweet love all over the hut, went to things the island held at night,  canoeing,  Smimmging, enjoying one another and had fun.