Just the two of us

Tyler POV

Aubery and Tyler's New house.

We had finally got home from the honey moon. I was happy, I was ready to chill with my wife in our new house and start us a family.

We got out the cab and I grabbed all our bags. And took them in the house. Thank God we didn't set up the house after the honey moon.

Today was just going to be a chill day for me and Aubrey. She was going to cook some dinner and we was gonna watch Netflix all day. I was jet lagged from the homey moon. It was so worth it though. Everything. Just to have her in my life. In our new home with a wonderful future ahead of us.

¤

I finally got everything put up and I walked into the kitchen to see my wife cooking it up. She was making some cubed steak, mashed patatoes and steamed broccoli.

I walked behind her and held onto her like a leach as she moved around the kitchen She didn't bother. I love her.

She finally made our plates and we walked into the basement that we had turned into a theater room. We picked a move and Sat on the pillows and ate a we watched our movies.

After we finished our foods. I put our plates up and came back down stairs, and we cuddled. We both fell asleep.

¤

¤

I woke up and looked at my watch 4:59

I shook Aubrey and pulled her up the stairs to our room. We got under the blankets cuddling

"Gimme kiss bae" She pooked out her lips and I kissed her. " I love you wife" I said "I love you more husband" she whispered and we was knocked out.

* 4 months later *

I had got me a teaching job at a Christian school and Aubrey was working at the bank as the head accountant. And she's 4 months pregnant. And Olivia was 5 months. All our lives were going so perfect. Thank you Jesus!

Aubrey POV

Oliviaa and I were driving to the mall to go get our nails done and go shopping.

We were at a red light, and it had just turned green I proceeded and out of no where my car was up in the air turning in circles. " JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" We both yelled as we flung around in the car and it landed right side up.

I looked over at Oliviaa and she was crying hysterically, so was I. Her nose was bleeding and her arm was stuck and my leg was stuck. I heard alarms as I fainted out.

¤

I woke up and seen bright lights and heard Tyler and Jonah's voice screaming.

" baby wake up, ! Is she okay!? Tell me something !!! " and I fainted back out. Lord please let us be ok please!"

END OF BOOK, HOUSE IN MM
.
VOTE COMMENT AND ILL START THE SEQUAL !!!!