Time Well Spent

*Oliviaa's POV*

I got up and did my morning routine I went to my closet and picked put a long navy blue  maxi dress that hit the floor, with a white blazer and my white high top chucks. I stepped to my vanity and put on my long gold necklace, matching stud earrings and my gold bangles. I wand curled my hair and put on some lip gloss, I grabbed my phone and looked at my text messages from Jonah, Aubry, Ruben, Jason, and my dad I replied to all but Jonah first. Then I read his message.

*Text Mode*
Jonah: Hey, Miss Oliviaa Grace. I want to take you to go get some breakfast when ever your free. Hope your sleeping peacefully. Be blessed. Goodnight

My heart, just about jumped out my throat. I replied

*Text Mode*
Jonah: Good morning, Jonah Malachi. Sorry, I was sleep when you tested me, but yea. Hope you like Ihop cause that's my favorite restaurant.

I pressed send and before I could fully walk out my room with my stuff. He replied. That's what I'm talking About.

Jonah: Its okay, I know it was rather late. But yea, can you meet me there at 9:15 sharp? Lol
Oliviaa: Yea, be there in a jiff. 

**Text Mode Over**

I walked down stairs. "Good Morning. Everyone" I said. 

"Good Morning Livy"they all said in unison.

" Mom I'm going to Ihop to meet a friend" I smiling ear to ear.

"Uhmhm" she said smiling. "Have fun Liv" Charleigh said clapping. I grabbed my keys and headed straight to Ihop which was about 25 minutes away I had just enough time.

I pulled up to Ihop. Turned my car off and re applied my lip gloss. Then I grabbed my purse and  walked in.  The waitress greeted me. And I seen Jonah waving me over. And I walked to the table he was at. I'm not going to lie I was so nervous my hands Were sweating so hard. But I was excited.

He stood up and pushed my chair in as I sat in it such a gentleman.
"Thank you" I said as he went to sit back down.

Jonah POV

When Oliviaa walked in I waved her over, she looked so beautiful like a gorgeous queen. I have to make her mines. When she got to the table I got up to help her in her seat. Momma taught me right. I sat back down I was nervous but too excited. All I  could do was smile.

"Glad you could join me beautiful"  I said honestly

"As am I, Mr. Jonah Malachi"  God I love when she says my name

"Well good, I couldn't let you slip away for one moment" I replied

We ordered our food and talked about everything. But mostly God, ministry and our callings, she was so perfect, everything about her. I could tell she would be a great wife.

It was 12:00 pm when we finally left Ihop, I felt like I knew her forever.

*Oliviaa's POV*

Man, Jonah was so perfect, his love for God is profound. He such a gentleman, I would love for him to be my husband.

It feels like I've known him all my life.

We agreed on going to the mall. I didn't have to work until 5:30 so I had time.

We pulled up to the mall and walked in. We went into a lot of stores. We talked and talked and talked. We also stopped and got some cinnomon buns. We sat and talked more. Until about 3:45. Then we finally stared to walk back to our cars. He walked me to my car first. 

I unlock my doors and put my bags and purse in and stood looking up at Jonah God, this boy is handsome. Give me a sign if he's my husband.

" Well I had a great time with you Miss. Oliviaa Grace" he said smiling he says my name so cute OMG!!!!!

" I did to hopefully we can do this again, defiantly enjoyed your company"  I admitted. Twirling my fingers. The pulled my face up with his finger. I stared him in his eyes.

"Your going to be my wife, I don't care what it takes. " he spoke. My heart dropped, I got butterflies and tears were on the verge of coming out but I held it together. I pulled my face back and got my self together before I shout all through this parking lot. Jesus be a fence

He grabbed my hand and I looked at him in his eyes again. "What ever it takes " and he pushed my Hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek so softly, his big hands Were so warm, I could just melt.

"Ok, Jonah Malachi"  I said smiling and finally turning away getting into my truck. He shut my door for me and stared into my eyes. I knew he meant every word. I pulled away slowly. Wishing I didn't have to work. Ugh!

On my drive to work I prayed the whole way.

"Jesus, my God I'm coming to you, Lord if Jonah is my husband show me some signs. Let him be all the man you need him to be for you and me. Let him be rooted.on your word. And grounded. Cause I know if he loves you, he'll do right by me. Lord please only let me gain feelings if he's suppose to be fore me, cause I do not want to be broken by him. Jesus please have and take full control. Let him keep his word. Presue me to the highest mountains and into the depths of the sea. in Jesus name I pray thank God Amen.

I arrived at work. And finished my day.  Thinking about my Boaz!?

*****Not writing more Until I get more reads and some votes *****