I love you forever

Oliviaa's Pov

1 Month later

I couldn't stop gazing at my ring, I was so excited. IM GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAN OF MY DREAMS !!!! I'm getting married in 3 months. Thank you Jesus

Jonah and I were out looking at houses and condos. We have been out here since 9:00 am and its now 2:30 pm ugh! We had been to 6 different places. None spoke to me. We finally got to the 7th house and the outside was so beautiful. It was out in the country, kinda in the middle of no where it has about 10 acres of land surrounding it. This is it! The realtor took us into the house and it had wooden floors, big open kitchen, living room and dinning room, she room us upstairs it has 3 bedrooms. I can use one as an office. The rooms where big and spacious. Then we went into the basement that was finished. It was huge and spacious. Movie room. I had everything I wanted to do to the house in my head. Jonah already told me he wanted a prayer room and a man cave and the rest was mines. I love him. She took us back to the kitchen and left out to leave me and Jonah to talk. I looked at Jonah with the biggest smile on his face. We were thinking the same thing. I shook my head in agreement and hugged him and jumped up and down Thank you Lord!! She walked back on.

"I see you guys are in love with this house, it's $150,000" she told us

I looked at Jonah, he looked a bit worried.

"We'll take it" he shouted.

"Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! " I screamed. And jumped over to the realtor hugging and thanking her.

She laughed at my excitement.

"Lets go do the paper work. " she said as we walked back to our car driving back to her realtor practice.

*1 hour and 30 mins later*

"Congratulations on your first house purchase." She shook our hands as we walked out back to the car going to furniture stores.

*3hours later*

We finally got done shopping. I was exhausted.

Aubrey texted me and wanted to have a girl's night at her apartment. So needed.

Jonah dropped me off at my house and I went in packing a bag.

"Livy" My mom called out.

"Yes ma'am!?" I yelled while getting my stuff ready.

"How was it?" She walked into my room sitting on my bed

"Momma, I wish you would of warned me it was so hectic at first, we had went to 6 different places and I was starting to think we weren't going to find anything but then she had took us out in the country to this big beautiful house and I knew it was it. It has a big tree in the front, the inside is big and spacious with wooden floors and a green kitchen the upstairs was big too, with 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Then the basement was finished with tons of space. WE BOUGHT IT ! " I said jumping up and down.

" Thank you Jesus! I'm so happy for you baby!" She said hugging me.

"Me too Momma, but I'm going to Aubrey's we're having a girl's night"

"Ok baby, have fun Imma tell your dad, I love you. "

"Love you too. " I kissed her on her cheek grabbed my bag, keys and phone and headed outside to my truck.

*25 mins later*

I pulled up in her parking lot, I called Aubrey and told her I was out here. She said ok. We were goin to the mall to shopping, get our nails and feet done then go get a bite to eat, and a movie.