Honey moon

****WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.******

Oliviaa POV
In beautiful Bora Bora

Me and Jonah had to take a helicopter to out honey moon suite.  I've been thinking about this all night. I'm finally bout to give my husband my virginity. God kept me.

We sat on the helicopter hand and hand in a comfortable sounds of the propellers and pilots voices in the head phones. I looked out the window and enjoyed the scenery.

He saw him staring at me from the corner of my eye. I can't wait either baby.

¤

¤

We landed in the field to our little hut thingy. It was really cute. The whole surrounding was.

We got in the house and it was huge!  And so beautiful. It was exotic flower petals leading to what I'm guess was the room. Jonah put our bags down as we exploded the room.

I felt Jonah pick me up bridal style. He kissed me so passionately as he walked us into our room. He kissed me one more tome before disappearing into another room. I heard water. So it was the bathroom. I got up and walked to the door way of the bathroom and watch him as he prepared us a bath with flower petals and bubbles. He lit some candles that they had set up and walked over to me and kissed me again.

He turned me around as he unzipped my dress. While planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulders. He softly pulled my straps down as the dress finally fell to the ground. I removed my panties as I went and sat in the tub as he got undressed. His 'friends' was huge. He finally came and sat in the tub. The bathroom had a view of the beautiful ocean. So he sat in between my legs as we took in the days events.

Jonah leaned forward to get the sparkling wine that we got as a wedding present along witg our ' MRS AND MR 'wine glasses he filled them both 75% full and handed me mines as he sat right back into my legs. I love him.

We sat in silence. This was still surreal. Were married. Then he spoke up.

"Baebae he said in a tone just above a whisper.

" Yea" I whispered back. I had butterflies.

He turned around and looked at me in my eyes as he sat his cup on the edge of the tub.

" I'm so happy baby, you are my dream come true. My love for you is eternal, your my bestfriend, my everything. " he said as a tear slipped out of his eyes.

" I'm so happy too baebae your everything to me, I wouldn't trade you for the world. I meant every word. Everyday. For eternity." I said as I cupped his face and kissed him.

The kiss was so passionate. We were both ready. I had excepted Jonah's past. He wasn't a virgin but tonight I'm giving him all of me. God forgave him of his sin and I won't hold it over him.

He pulled out of the kiss and intwined our fingers as we got out the tub. He grabbed the towel and threw me one.  We walked into the room. I sat in the middle of the bed and he sat on the edge with his hands going over his face. So I crawled over to him as I kissed his back. Going up to his shoulders and his neck. I kissed his cheek and he looked at me with tears in his eye. Aww my little baby

I didn't bother to ask I was ready.

He turned around to me ans kissed me with so much fire as his hands roamed my body down to my lady he rubbed on it. I felt a sensation it felt so good. I moaned into his mouth and he smirked still kissing me.

He then staring kissing me down my neck leaving his mark. He then made it to my Breast as his cold tongue circled them. It felt like heaven. He then kissed down my stomach and onto my thighs removing his hand from my lady and planting kisses on her. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched. He then moved his tongue around in a circular motion and I couldn't take it. I scquirmed And he held  my legs.  He flicked his tongue and spelled his name in it. I felt a sensation that made my legs shake

" I'm bouta pee" I moaned out

"Let it go babe" he said still caressing my lady with his tongue.

I realised and it felt like I was high. I felt warm liquid down there but he cleaned it all up with his mouth. He made his way back up to my lips kissing me like never before.

He pulled back and moved the hair out if my face.

" you ready? " He asked

I noded and he kissed me.  I love his kisses.

He positioned him self. I could feel his friend touching my lady. And he said take a deep breath. I breathed in and felt a pain he went in slow.

"Stop being so tense, you got to get use to it" he whispered in my ear. Which sent chills down my spine.

I loosened my body and he inched in. I finally felt some warm liquid down there. It started to feel better as he slowly pumped in and out of me. I moaned loader and loader. It was everything I dreamed it would be it felt like heaven.

He kissed on my neck while rubbing on my Breast. He continually stroked as I moaned and dug my nails in his back.

He finally stopped and pulled me on top of him. I looked a little confused.

"Your fine baebae, just ride me" he spoke softly while positioning me.

I sat on top of his friend slowly. It was like a moan of relief escaped he guided me up and down as he held my breast. I started to get the hang of it. He grunted and slapped my butt. This boy a freak and I like it. I twisted my hips around so I could feel all of him inside me.

He then sat up with me still on top and pulled me close as I still rode him.  He put one of my nipples in he mouth and did his magic it sent me to Pluto.  His hands roamed and so did his tongue. 

He then moved me off of him and positioned me on my side as he lifted my leg and inched back insider me I moaned so hard and so loud if was so passionate he whispered in my ear 'Mrs. Gibson your all mines' my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my body got weak. I was under his control and I loved every minute of it. I kept feeling that sensation that I did before.

He finally put me back on my back and inched inside me while staring into my eyes. He kissed me as he pumped. Moans filled the room the head board crashed I to the wall he started going faster and faster then finally I felt something warm inside me and he grunted out. And layed beside me. Pulling me into his embrace. He wrapped his legs in mines. And we layed there as our breathing slowed back to normal.

"That was amazing"  I whispered as I kissed his cheek and stared into his eyes.

"That's what making love is, I love you babe and I'm not done you getting pregnant one of these next few days. I promise" he said kissing me. And laying on my chest with his legs still wrapped around me. And we fell asleep.

¤

¤

The whole honey moon we made love. We also had romantic dinners and walks, we want scuba diving. Dinner in the water, On a hike. Shopping, swimming and everything. This was all I could ask for. I love Jonah Malachi.

HONEY MOON IN MM
SEX WAS A LITTLE EXPLICIT