Where Were You in the Morning

GOTVELVET SHIP: Jinyoung x Yeri
GENRE: R18
SONGSPIRATION: Where Were You in the Morning by Shawn Mendes

• • — — — • •

Took a few shots.
Shared a few stories.
Exchanged a couple of laughter.
Partied like they've never done it before.

That was how Jinyoung and Yeri had started their Saturday night upon meeting at a local club, and now they were exchanging heated kisses at God knows which motel it was.

Their clothes were scattered all over the floor, hands exploring every inch of their bareness, bodies exchanging heat as they danced in perfect rhythm on the mattress.

It took them over four wild rounds before they have finally passed out with their body snuggled up against each other.

That night they have shared was really something that someone who isn't really a morning person, woke up with a smile on his face.

He did not immediately open his eyes as he wanted to reminisce the moments he had shared with a stranger.

He recalls that moment when they talked about grabbing breakfast together at a nearby diner.

He recalls how her lips tasted like cherries, how her hips rolled so passionately against his, how every movement she made was so intoxicating.

He reaches out to the other side of the bed only to find the spot empty and cold. He had then finally darted his eyes open, blinked several times to check if she really wasn't there.

He looked around the motel room only to find no trace of the lady that he had shared the bed last night.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath, hitting his forehead a couple of times as he forces himself to remember the name of the woman.

"Yerim from Brooklyn. Fuck, where does she work again?"

"Ah! Diners @ 747, yes."

It only took him about 30 minutes to reach his destination. He wasted no time and went straight ahead asking everyone in that diner if they know her.

But unfortunately, they don't.

"I can not be daydreaming about that night. It wasn't some kind of illusions made by the alcohol I have drank. I am certain of it."

He drove to the city and spent almost the entire day searching for her.

The night came and something tells him he might see her again in the club, and he was right about it.

There she was, glowing in her purple sequin dress, all smiles as she greets almost everyone that passes by her.

"Hey. You're here. Where were you in the morning?"

"Uhm, excuse me? Do I know you?"

She is lying and he is certain of it.

"Last night. I was the guy who—" he got cut off as a man around his age stood close to her and had his arm snaked around her waist, claiming her.

"Who is this guy? Do you know him? Is he bothering you?"

"Jackson, love. He thought I was someone he knew."

Leave now. Her eyes spoke to him and he immediately understood.

"Yeah. Right. I'm sorry about that. I will be leaving now. I thought she was the woman I met last night. I thought we had a connection, but I guess it was just me. I'm sorry."

Jinyoung had then turned his back, chuckling to himself after realizing he's made out a fool of himself.

She was just like the others.
And I just got fooled again.