Mission 1 (Rewrite)

Author:I tried my best to remember what happened in the video game story because this is my first book here and first chapter here so please let me know how I did on this book.

(Y/n) Povs

The shop was quiet and I started to hum myself, but of course I hear Dante taking a shower, while I was at the desk to make sure if there was going to be anyone coming, but there wasn't anyone coming at all.  I started to think about Dante and how I want to share my feelings towards to him, so I started talking to myself, "Oh man I really like Dante but me and him have been friends since almost forever but I don't want to tell him yet because it might ruin our friendship." I said to myself. 

I heard a door open and here comes Dante with that handsome white hair and handsome blue eyes but I had to kept it together as I was looking at him he then noticed me, "Hey (y/n) something wrong?" Dante asked me.  I look at Dante before telling him, "No not at all and I see you are done with taking a shower.  Speaking of which. I was going to asked you something." I  said to Dante.  Dante looked at me for a second then kick his chair up to make sure it was in the right place then once it was done Dante sat in his chair and grabbed a slice of pizza before asking, "So what do you want to talked about (y/n) did something happened when I was taking a shower?" Dante asked me.

I look at Dante with a blush on my face before telling him, "No nothing bad happened I just thought maybe I want to talk about of how I feel about you when I am near you and it's been keeping inside of me and I wanted to tell you for so long, so Dante I really li-" I was interrupt with a phone called by Dante's phone and Dante told me to wait so I did wait for him to finish and he chuckled a bit and told me that someone told him to come help out and Dante ignored it and hang up with the person that was on the phone and Dante turned back to me and asked me "So (Y/n), what did you wanna say before I got interrupted by that phone called?" Dante asked me.

I was going to answer back to Dante again but there was a noise coming from the front entrance and there was a creepy man that had two different color eyes and something in my gut told me not to trust this guy so once the guy entered our store he put his hand on the pool table and started to asked Dante about his past life about his father life before turning around back to me and asking me, "So you must be the beautiful woman (y/n) I heard about you before even your past life of your parents to." The strange man said to me.  I was frozen for a second and confused at first because how can this man know about me and my past life all I know is I am normal human that can fight demons with a gun, sword, and a dagger. 

Dante was pissed because he was talking about his past life and of course knowing about me, "Where did you hear that from?!" Dante said to the man, "From your brother." He told Dante and the creepy man put his hand under Dante's desk and spin it around once Dante backflip and grab his gun.  The man was gone like he had vanish in thin air, Dante turned around and saw me looking confused so he asked, "Hey (y/n), you alright? You look like, you seen a ghost?" Dante asked me.   I was gonna to tell Dante that I was fine but then Dante tried to grabbed his pizza off of  the floor but there was demons that were stabbing him everywhere, me on the other hand grabbed my sword to stabbed demons and I was able to get three demons before they stabbed Dante.   I heard a chuckle again out from Dante and I was happy that he was okay and Dante started to do cool tricks on the demons and I started to join him as well and grabbed my dagger and was able to throw it at the demon that tried to hit Dante but I was able to get a clean shot at it.

Dante look at me and smiled at me before giving me a wink and I blushed that he winked at me, once Dante was done with his tricks he started to go by the jukebox and starting to talk, "Let's rock." Dante kept pressing the buttons but it didn't work so Dante punch it and the music started to play so now me and Dante are jamming and starting to get ready to fight demons.

Me and Dante started to look at the demons before Dante used his sword to hit the demon before I used my guns to get one of the demons legs to stop him from moving, but I look at Dante before telling him, "Grab my hands! So you can spin me around and I will be able to kick those demons." I said to Dante with a smirk on my face.  Dante just smirks at me before he grabs my hands and starts to swing me around before I used my legs to kick at the demons and the demons were now on the floor from the hard kicking that I did with those demons.  

Dante stops spinning before he puts me down on the floor, "Good moves (Y/n). This is why I love a good women that knows how to fight amazing." Dante said to me with a smile on his face.  I just blush at Dante's comment before telling him, "Thanks for the comment Dante. Maybe I love when a good looking guy knows how to fight with a sword." I said to Dante with a blush on my face.  Dante looks at me with a blush on his face as well before we could say anything to each other, we noticed more demons were coming, "(Y/n). Let's get rid of these bastards." Dante said to me with a smirk on his face.  I'll look at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, let's do this." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face.

Author: I am not good making fight scenes so I am going to skip half the scenes where there is going to be a fight scene in there so please forgive me 🥺🥺.

After we were done fighting demons, Dante was about to get his pizza but there was a demon that has foot on his pizza and Dante shot it with his gun and that's when Dante grabbed his red trench coat and also grabbing my (f/c) leather coat and passing it to me as soon as I put in on I heard Dante said, "I can already tell, looks like this is going be one hell of a party!" Before kicking door open.

Author:well that was my first chapter sorry I didn't put chapter on there I thought it look nice to put mission on there I hope you guys enjoy my first story and first chapter on there.

Author's note: So, I decide to fix some of my old books because I was just in like 15 or 16 at the time when I wrote my first book. So I hope I did a good job on fixing this book.