Mission 10 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante grabbed a stone mask and we went back to the Opera room where that demon lady was at.  We looked at the room before we went back to the big red doors.  We were back on the skinny bridge and of course there were demons in here, "Let's get the party started!" Dante yells out to himself.  Me and Dante grabbed our weapons and we started to kick demons ass.  Dante looks at me before he sticks out his hand to me, "You trust me?" Dante ask me.  I looked at Dante before smiling back at him, "Yes, I trust you." I said to Dante with a smile on my face.  I moved my hand to grab Dante's hand before I looked at him before asking him, "What now?" I ask Dante with a confused tone in my voice.

Dante looks at me before I see a smirk on his face, "Get ready." Dante said to me with a smirk on his face.  I got ready before I was lifted up in the air before Dante told me, "Go for the shots!" Dante yells out to me.  I listened to him before I started firing my guns in the air to shoot at the demons.  Dante used his sword to attack the demons before I used my legs to kick the demons while I was still in the air before I was flying backwards.  I felt someone catch me in bridal style before I looked up to see Dante was the one that caught me in bridal style, "You okay?" Dante asked me in a worried tone.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes, I am okay. Thank you, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.

Dante just smiles back at me before he puts me down on the ground before we noticed the demons were dead from the teamwork that we did together, "Scored one to the two of us and score zero to the demons." Dante says to me with a smirk on his face.  I just chuckled at this before telling Dante, "Yeah, we did beat those demons ass." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face.  Dante pulled me close to him before I started to kiss his lips before Dante kissed my lips back before we pulled away from each other. 

The two of us started running back towards the waterfall and we were running towards the weird statue before Dante put the stone mask in the weird statue.  We heard a noise coming out of the water, so we turned around to see it was a bridge and it was leading us to get something important for our journey.  Me and Dante were walking on the bridge before a little ledge was a little too high for me.  Dante looks at me before he moves his hands together before he tells me, "I will boost you up." Dante said to me.  I just nod my head before Dante lifts me up and I was able to climb myself on the ledge before I looked down to see Dante was going to jump up by himself, but I got down on my stomach before telling him, "Grab my hand." I said to Dante.  Dante looks up at me before he jumps and grabs my hand.  I started to pull Dante up.

Once we were up, we noticed a item that looks shiny, so I pick it up and it looks cool so I put it in my jacket pocket and its a good thing it had a zipper so I pulled the zipper up before we jumped down from this edge, before we started running back and we were able to make it back to the weird statue before Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Let's head back to the blue doors." Dante said to me.  I just nod my head before we were walking towards the blue doors before Dante opened the door, but before he was about to go, he stopped and turned to me before saying, "Ladies first." Dante said to me with a little smirk on his face.

I just chuckled at him before telling him, "Why, thank you, sexy guy with a red trench coat on." I said to Dante with a little flirty tone in my voice.  Dante just chuckled at me, but before I could walk towards the door.  I felt an arm wrapped around my waist before I could enter the room, "If I am a sexy guy, then where's my kiss?" Dante asked me with a smirk on his face.  I just turned around to look at Dante before pulling his face towards my face before pulling him closed, so I could give Dante a kiss on his lips.  Dante pulls me closer to him before we pull away from each other, "Now there it is." Dante says to me with a smug look on his face.

We looked at each other before we started walking towards the room, but before we could go any farther, we noticed a gate was coming down, "The hell!?" I yell out with a confused tone in my voice.  Dante looks around before he notices something, "(Y/n), we got demons in here." Dante says to me.  I looked at where Dante was looking before I saw two demons that have shields and it looks like they have a weakness on them, "Dante, looked behind on those demons." I said to Dante.  Dante looks behind at the demons before he notices the red jew before he tells me, "Yeah, I see them." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "I think those are the weaknesses to those demons." I said to Dante.