Mission 4 (Rewrite)

(Y/N)'s POV

Me and Dante started walking towards the door after we defeated the Cerberus, me and Dante see an statue of some skeleton's with wings on.  I was a little weird out but I didn't pay attention to it because my main focus was back to the room again so I started to walking ahead but I felt some kind of light headed and all of a sudden I started to get dizzy and Dante noticed something was wrong with me as soon as Dante came closer to me.  I started to closed my eyes and I must've fell down.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) passed out, but before she could hit her head.   I catch her quick before she could even hit the floor.  I started thinking to myself, 'probably tired from fighting lately.' I said to myself in my head.  (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair was covering her face before I move some of her hair out of her face before I started talking to myself, "(Y/n). I don't know what I will do without you." I said to myself.  (Y/n) started to breath in and out but she was so tired that I couldn't leave her behind so I give her a piggyback ride even though I couldn't used my sword right now it was better then leaving (y/n) behind.  I wanted to tell her how I feel but after I saw what just happened I had to wait till she feels better.

I carried her on my back while I was trying to find which way that we are supposed to go then I realize there were stairs or should I saw a lot of stairs but I had to keep going, then I see a blue door so I open the door and as soon I open the door there were demons out there so I had to put (Y/n) down nice and gently before grabbing my sword and my guns to killed demons before continuing to go forward there was only a little bit of demons so it was easy to deal with and after I was done with the last one I had to go back downstairs to grabbed (Y/n) again and headed back upstairs to get through the other door.   I open the door and there was a lot of demons so I had to do something fast before I could even put her down I hear a groan coming from her so I moved my head back to face her and she was started to wake up and I was able to see her (e/c) eyes and her (h/c) hair started to move as her head started to move and that's when her eyes stare back at mine. 

(Y/n) started to move but I help her down off my back, "Hey you alright?" I asked (Y/n) with a bit of a worried tone in my voice.  (Y/n) looks at me before telling me, "Yeah I am alright but right now let's fight demons then I tell you." (Y/n) said to me before she was getting her sword out from her back and started to hit demons with her sword so I pull my out my sword and we started fighting demons till they were no more so I asked her again, "Hey, (Y/n), what happened to you?" I ask (Y/n) with a worried tone in my voice.  (Y/n) was looking at me before she started talking, "I don't know what happened we were walking in and then I just black out but I have been fine lately I am healthy so it couldn't be a coincidence. I don't know Dante, but this is not stopping me to turn back, you need me on this mission Dante." (Y/n) said to me with a small smile on her face. 

(Y/n) was right I couldn't do this without her but I have to make sure she doesn't get sick but I know she is a strong woman, she is a tough woman I ever met in my whole life and that's why I love about her, I have to to tell her how I feel about her, "Hey, (Y/n)? I wanted to asked you something?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she ask me, "What's up Dante?" (Y/n) ask me.  I'll look at her before telling her, "I been thinking about you and me now and I think I started to have a crush on you since forever and I know we became good friends but sometimes you just make me smile and laugh and even though I can be a hard head and I eat pizza too much but I hope you give me a chance but if that's not okay with you." I said to (Y/n) with a blush that was on my face.  

(Y/n) looks at me before her face was turned red before she started walking towards to me and she looks at me before she kisses me on my lips.  I didn't back this out because I return her kiss back to her because I thought she will say no but for some reason she didn't.  (Y/n) really likes me and I was happy with this.  We both let go of each other and we were blushing red already but we didn't care at all, (Y/n) like me and I like her to but we had to be focus right now so the two of us walk upstairs to get to the door and it leads us to an area that there are statues there so me and (Y/n) had to break them with our swords so we can go up and it work we were able to go up.