Mission 6 (Rewrite)

Author: I am going to skip half of these scenes because it did take a long time to know which direction to go through so I am going to skip half of this scene.

Author's note: This is rewrite on this book here, so I am letting you guys know that I am doing a rewrite on this book.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante was still carrying me, but he was able to open the door without any problem at all. Dante was walking around this area before he starts walking upstairs and we were by a area that had a weird looking statue that look like it was missing three pieces on there, "I wonder where these three pieces are at?" I asked Dante. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Who knows (Y/n)." Dante says to me. Dante was taking me upstairs before he opened the doors and we were in another room and we saw three stairs that looked like it was leading to something, "(Y/n), we need to go." Dante said to me. I look at Dante before telling him, "Yeah. Let's go." I said to Dante. Dante starts running towards the first stairs before we were in a room that has 3 open ways to get there.

Dante looks at the first one that is straight forward, "Let's go forward." Dante said to me. I nod my head at Dante before telling him, "Okay." I said to Dante. Dante starts walking straight and not to our surprise, we see demons here, "Damnit." I muttered to myself. Dante puts me down before we get our weapons out and start fighting demons from left and right. The fight was easy, but the room was like blocking off. The only way to go is to go back, "I don't get it? How are we supposed to go in these rooms? We defeated the demons, so how come it's not working?" I ask myself. Dante looks at me before he grabs my hand before he says to me, "Maybe it's some kind of riddle." Dante said to me.

I look at Dante before I start thinking to myself on how we could go forward. Dante pulls me away from my thoughts before I could even think to myself. Dante pulls me back to the room that has three stairs before we went back to the room again. Dante looks around the room again before he looks between left and right before he decides to go right, "Let's try right." Dante said to me. I'll look at Dante before telling him, "Alright." I said to Dante. Dante dragged me to the right way and there were no demons and nothing was blocking our way, "Second time is the charm." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face. Dante chuckles at me before he tells me, "(Y/n), I just guessed the second time. I didn't think the second one would work." Dante said to me with a nervous smile on his face. I just giggled at him before giving him a kiss on his cheek before we look around the room again.

We kept looking at the three pathways where to go before I decided to go left, "Let's try left if it fails, then you can do anything to me if you want." I said to Dante with a smug look on my face. Dante smirks at me before he tells me, "Alright. I hope you're wrong because we still need to finish back on the platform elevator." Dante said to me with a whisper tone in his voice. Dante whispered to me in my ear and that made me blush red before me and Dante started walking to the left and it was the right path. Dante looked a little upset because he thought I was wrong, "Sorry Dante, but I think you still need a reward as well, so if this mission is over, then you and me can do some overtime?" I ask Dante with a blush still on my face.

Dante chuckles at this before he tells me, "This I like. Alright, you got yourself a deal." Dante said to me with a smirk on his face. Dante looks at the room before he tells me, "Let's try going straight again?" Dante ask me. I look at Dante before telling him, "I hope this time that it is right." I said to Dante. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Same here (Y/n)." Dante said to me. Me and Dante started walking straight and it is the correct way and we see an item on there. I decided to grab the item and put it in my pocket before we walked back and we were back to the room that has three stairs in here.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) was looking around the stairs before she decided to go to the next one. So, we started running towards the other stairs before we saw a hallway but as soon as we took a few steps, we saw spikes coming in all directions, "Woah." (Y/n) mutters out to herself. I'll look at (Y/n) before telling her, "Hang on." I said to (Y/n). (Y/n) was confused for a second before I picked her up in bridal style before I started running and jumping and avoiding the spikes, "Holy shit!" (Y/n) yells out in a panic tone. (Y/n)'s grip was now tightened on me, "Dante. Don't let go." (Y/n) said to me in a panic tone. I hold (Y/n) closed to me before telling her, "Never in my life that I will ever let you go." I said to (Y/n) with calm tone in my voice.