Mission 14 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante was making sure that I wasn't walking funny anymore, "Can you walk fine?" Dante ask me. I looked at Dante before I started to walk normally, "Yeah, I can walk well. Just give me some time off of fighting demons right now, I don't want to make myself even worse." I said to Dante with a little serious tone in my voice. Dante looks at me before he grabs my wrist that got a cut from Arkham, "I will make sure this bastard doesn't hurt you again." Dante says to me. Dante kisses my hand before he uses the last pair of the bandages that were in my pocket before he wraps it around my wrist of where Arkham sliced my wrist.

Once Dante was finished wrapping around my wrist, he grabbed my wrist before he kissed it, "I just hope my kiss would fix up your wrist." Dante said to me. I just chuckled at him before I kissed his cheek before telling him, "I think you already have." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face. Dante just smiles at me before he lets my wrist go before we start walking away from this area before we see the weapon that Vergil had on earlier, "Dante? Isn't that -?" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence before Dante picked up the weapon before putting it away, "Well, it's mine now." Dante says to me with a smirk on his face. I just chuckled at him before telling him, "I hope you didn't steal my water bottles back at the shop because water is good for your health." I said to Dante.

Dante looks at me before he whistles in an innocent way, "Would you look at the time? We'll have to go find Arkham and stop him." Dante says to me. I just chuckled at him before we started walking away from here, but we were so closed because the door was blocked off by a weird statue. Dante started to kick at the statue with his new weapon and the statue was finally broken. Dante opens the doors and we were in a room that has an elevator, "Never thought I would see an elevator again?" I ask myself. Dante chuckles at me before we got on the elevator.

Once we got on the elevator, me and Dante were in a familiar room with the waterfall before we were walking towards a cave but it wasn't a cave it was an area that it looks familiar, but I just can't remember it. We saw a red door and we opened it and we were in the area where we had to do that light puzzle but now it was empty, "Weird?" I asked myself. Dante just looks around the room, "Yeah, it is weird." Dante said to me. We were walking around the room before we saw a new way to go, "Shall we?" Dante ask me. I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes, we shall." I said to Dante. We were walking to the new area, but before we could explore around, we see demons and it had to be the one with the shields on.

Demons were coming closer to us before me and Dante pulled out our weapons, "Dante I distract them you go hit their weak spot!" I yelled out to Dante. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Alright! Be careful." Dante says to me in a worried tone. I looked at Dante before telling him, "I will Dante. I am not going to let these guys stop me." I said to Dante with a smug look on my face. We started fighting the demons weak spots before they were dead, we looked at each other before we started running towards the doors and we opened it to see it was the wagon room.

We got on the wagon before demons were coming at us, "None of us can even catch a break?" I ask myself. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Nope, but it's what we do now." Dante says to me. I just looked at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, you're right. At first I didn't want to do this, but I wanted to get off the streets because I wasn't going to survive that long out there." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face. Dante just smiled at me before we started fighting demons with our guns before Dante used the two swords and started hitting the demons with the two swords before he used a big storm of both ice and fire power on those two swords, "Damn..." I muttered out. Dante just flashes me a smirk look on his face.

Dante's POV

Once the wagon ride was over, we got off the ride and we were in an area where we had to walk upstairs, "I hope, we don't see him again." (Y/n) says to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling him, "Same here. I still don't like how he threw you and he made your head bleed a bit, but lucky it wasn't too big." I said to (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she gives me a smile before we start walking upstairs. Once we got upstairs, we opened the doors and we were in a long hallway. (Y/n) grabs my hand before she looks at me before she tells me, "Dante. I love you." (Y/n) said to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I love you too, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n).

We were walking around the maze before demons showed up, "Let's rock!" I yelled out with a smug look on my face. (Y/n) lets my hand go before we start fighting demons, "You guys! Just don't quit!" (Y/n) yells out to the demons with an angry tone in her voice. We were able to get rid of the demons before the gate was lifted up, "Finally." (Y/n) mutters to herself. I just chuckled at her before we started walking around the room, but the other gate didn't lift up, "Why?" (Y/n) asks herself. I grabbed the guitar out of my back before passing it to (Y/n), "Here. I think you are much better than me." I said to (Y/n) before passing her the electric guitar.

(Y/n) looks at me before she grabs the electric guitar before she starts playing it and she is able to kill demons real quick, "How...?" (Y/n) ask herself in a confused tone in her voice. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I told you that you are good with that guitar." I said to (Y/n) with a small smirk on my face. (Y/n) just giggled at me before we started walking towards the doors and we were able to make it towards a room. We looked around before we saw a door before we opened it before we saw those demons that shoot sharp lights at us. I picked (Y/n) up in bridal style before I started running away from those demons, "Dante! I looked over there!" (Y/n) yells out to me.

I looked at what she was looking at and my eyes landed on a light that was not there before, "That must be a way out." (Y/n) says to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Hang on." I said to (Y/n). (Y/n) hangs on me tight before I start running towards the light and we are back in the strip club, "Wow... it feels weird coming back here." (Y/n) says to herself. I looked at (Y/n) before I gave her a smug look on my face before telling her, "Why? Afraid that I will make you dance like them?" I asks (Y/n) with a smug look on my face. (Y/n) looks at me with a red blush on her face, "Please, don't." (Y/n) mutters out to me. I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Relax babe. You know I will never let you do that, you look too innocent." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at me before she snuggles on my chest. I just chuckled at her before we started walking towards the back room and we went to the door and it led us back outside again. I looked at (Y/n) before asking her, "So, (Y/n)? What do you want to do? When this is over?" I ask (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Well, I am not sure, but maybe spend time with my new boyfriend here." (Y/n) says to me with a blushed look on her face. I just chuckled at her before giving her a kiss on her forehead before telling her, "I would love that. Maybe I could do some overtime with you." I said to (Y/n) with a small smirk on my face.

(Y/n) looks at me before she just chuckles at me, "Maybe." (Y/n) mutters out to me. (Y/n) just snuggles on my chest again but I was still holding (Y/n) in bridal style, but as I was running. I saw a motorcycle and I used the nunchucks to grab it and I was able to grab it, "Hang on!" I exclaim (Y/n). (Y/n) held me tighter before I was able to bring the motorcycle closer to us, "(Y/n) moved your body to get on my back." I said to (Y/n). (Y/n) just moves her body before she is behind my back. I was able to get on the motorcycle, while (Y/n) was behind my back, "Hang on!" I exclaim to (Y/n). (Y/n) listened to me before I started the motorcycle up and I was driving up on the top of the building, but (Y/n) moved her arms around my waist before I looked up to see boulders were coming down on us.

(Y/n) moves her head on my back before I felt her hand was closed in a fist. I grabbed her hand to help her calm down a bit. (Y/n) relax her hand before I started to do tricks on the motorcycle and it was really fun, but we noticed a piece of the building was coming down, but I was able to flipped the motorcycle and we see demons were coming towards us, but I used the motorcycle to hit the demons and I was able to get some clean hits on the demons. I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand before I got a little closer to the floor before I moved (Y/n) to the ground and we let go of each other. (Y/n) was on the ground, while I was fighting demons in the air till I was able to beat the demons. I got down with the motorcycle handles in my hand, while the motorcycle exploded behind me.

(Y/n) looks at me before I throw the motorcycle handles behind me, before I wrap my arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder before asking her, "So, what do you think of the show?" I ask (Y/n). (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "It is stylish. I love it." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face. I looked at (Y/n) before giving her a kiss on her forehead, "Thanks babe." I said to (Y/n) with a smile on my face. We just walked away from it.