Mission 12 (Rewrite)

Author note: before I start chapter 12 and I am going to let you know that my online school is starting tomorrow and of course that means I have to do school work so I can pass my junior year but don't worry I will kept continuing this book because I know there is some people that love Dante and some of you might like my Leon S Kennedy x reader book but I tried to do both and now time for chapter 12 or should I say mission 12.

Author's note: This was like 2 years ago when I did this chapter and also wrote this little sentence.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante pulled away from kissing me but I didn't want to stop but we have a mission to do, so me and Dante went closer to the pink glass ball.  Dante picks it up and he starts to feel weak all of a sudden.  Dante gets on his knee, while he is groaning from getting weak, "Dante? What's wrong?" I asked Dante in a worried tone.  Dante looked at me with a pain look on his face, before I touched his arm before I felt the life that was being sucked out of me, "(Y--/n) don't---You will---die." Dante says to me in a worried tone in his voice.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Dante, your---life is also---getting sucked in---as well." I said to Dante in a worried tone.

Dante was going to say something to me, but we heard that familiar creepy laugh that the two of us would never want to hear again.  Dante was getting worse, "Dante?" I called out his name.  Dante looks at me before he could say anything to me.  I noticed the creepy Jester was looking at us, "This is amazing! Even the Devil boy is no match for it!" The Jester was yelling at Dante.  Jester was laughing at this before he was getting close to the two of us, but Dante grabs Jester before he pulls him down to his level to make Jester look at him.

Jester was in shock of this before he told Dante, "You're not gonna shoot me, are you? If you do, I'll die, you know." Jester said to us.  Dante looks at the creepy with a pissed off look before he tells Jester, "If that's what it will take to shut you up. It bugs the crap out of us when someone talks more than I do." Dante said to Jester in a pissed off tone.  Jester just smirks at this before he tells Dante, "Don't act so rashly, my boy. I've got a doozy of a story for you, but if you snuff out my voice like that, I won't be able to tell it, now will I?" Jester asks Dante.

I was getting pissed at the creepy Jester, "You just don't when to shut up! We are getting tired of you!" I yelled out to the creepy Jester.  Jester just laughs at me before he tells me, "Oh, your feisty girl?" Jester asks me with a smirk on his face.  I was going to shoot him but Dante just threw Jester away from us.  Jester gets up before he was talking to himself, "I thought I was a goner for sure." Jester said to himself with a smirk on his face.  Me and Dante looked at Jester with a weak look on our faces before he was talking to himself, "Oops." Jester said to himself.  Jester looked at us before he was talking to us, "You saw it too, didn't you?" Jester asks us.  Dante looked like he was going to punch Jester, but he couldn't because he was getting weak.  Dante looks at me before he moves his arm that I was still holding onto him.

My body didn't feel weak anymore, but Dante was getting his life sucked into that pink ball.  Jester looks at us before he starts talking to us, "That huge tower jutting out of the ground? That thick shaft that causes women to shudder is actually a tunnel-- linking the demonic domain to the human world. And of course, your brother, Vergil is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet." Jester said to Dante.  Jester just pats on Dante's chest before Dante looks at Jester before he whispers out, "Amulet?" Dante whispers to himself.  Jester starts to hop like a bunny before he starts talking to Dante, "He's headed to the control room in the basement. If you two don't hop down there quick like a bunny he'll open the gate to hell." Jester said to Dante.

Jester stops hoping before he starts talking to us, "Isn't that a scary thought?" Jester asks us.  Me and Dante were confused on why he was kinda helping us, so I asked Jester, "And you're telling us this because?" I ask Jester.  Jester looks at us before he starts talking to us,"Oops, I forgot to mention one teeny whittle item. That gizmo there is actually the KEY to move forward. But the tricky thing is, it sucks the souls of those who hold it." Jester said to us.  Jester looks at us again before he starts talking to us, "So I think you'd two better hurry!" Jester yells out to us.  Jester starts laughing again before he starts moving away from.