Mission 13 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante open the doors, but as soon as we enter the room the doors behind us are blocked off, "Damnit, you know what means?" I ask Dante. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yup, we got demons." Dante said to me. The two of us were walking around the hallway, but those demon statues were here with us. Me and Dante got our weapons and started fighting them, but Dante got his sword out and started attacking them, while I was using my guns to shoot at the demon statues. The demon statues were easy because we were able to kill them real quick before we see the doors were now opened, "That was easy." I said to myself. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yup that was real easy." Dante said to me.

The doors that was in front of us is now open, so we were walking towards the doors and me and Dante opened the doors to see that there were stairs that was going down so me and Dante went downstairs and there was a door right in front of us, but we decided to go left and there was another door and we took that way instead. Dante opened the door and he stuck his head around to see if there were anybody or any demons around here.

Dante turned back to me before he told me, "There are demon statues in there." Dante said to me. I looked at Dante before telling him, "Let's just get this over with." I said to Dante. Dante opened the door for me before we started walking in the hallway to see those demon statues here with us. We started fighting those demon statues till they were gone again, but we were walking towards a big red door and we opened it to see those light puzzles again. Dante used his sword to figure out the puzzle by himself, while I was relaxing for a bit before Dante was able to solve the puzzle because he has item in his hand.

We left the room and to our surprise there were more demon statues, "You guys just don't give up." I said to myself in a pissed off tone. I was going to grab my guns, but I felt Dante's hand grab my wrist before he tells me, "Forget it, they are just wasting our time." Dante says to me. We started running towards another door and we entered it to see a room that looked a little big, "Why do I get the feeling that I am getting close to my brother?" Dante ask himself. I looked at Dante before telling him, "Does it have to do with your demons powers are somehow connected to each other?" I ask Dante. Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Maybe or maybe not. I really don't know, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I was going to ask Dante something, but Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Let's get going." Dante says to me.

Me and Dante were walking around the room and we saw a big looking door or something.  Dante was getting something out of his red trench coat pocket, before he picked up an item and placed it on the big door.  The big door is now opened but before Dante was about to go in there, I pulled Dante's arm to make him stop walking, "Dante, you ready for this because I am not going to lie but I am a little scared right now." I said to Dante with a worried tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "(Y/n), just remember what I told you. It's okay to be scared as long as you got me." Dante said to me with a small smile on his face.  Me and Dante looked at each other before I pull Dante into a long kiss.

Dante started to kiss me back, before we pulled away from each other, "Just remember what I told you." Dante said to me.  I smiled back at him before telling him, "Alright." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  We opened the door, but before I was going to walk in.  Dante pulled my arm and I was turned around to face him, "(Y/n). I am glad that you came with me and I'm also happy to be your boyfriend. I know that I am not a perfect boyfriend, but I am really glad that you stayed on my side forever." Dante said to me before giving me a hug and another kiss on my forehead.  We pulled away from each other again before we started walking in the room to see Vergil was in, but we heard him yelling at something on the ground, "Why isn't this working?! Is there something missing? Must more blood be shed?" Vergil asks himself in a pissed off tone in his voice.