Mission 5 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante went to the big door to leave the small room, but as soon we were outside, we heard the creepy Jester was talking to us, "Thanks for destroying the lock for me, Devil boy and human girl! And also welcome to Hell! Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all the three of us are buddies, aren't we?!"Jester asked us.  I noticed the fountain was filling up with blood and the blood came down by the bird statue and their eyes turned green and their bodies turned red.  The fountain was now destroyed and the demon birds started to fly out like crazy and the demon birds started to move towards me and Dante.   

Dante was smart enough to used his sword and he was able to get a hit on the demon birds and the sword came back down on Dante's hand and he was able to get a good hit on the bird demon and knocked him into a wall, "Well, isn't that special? To be honest, we were expecting something a little better than this." Dante said to himself.  We started to move forward with our weapons out.  Dante was getting a little bit tired but he didn't want to show it because we were still fighting those demon birds but I was having a problem to; There was so many that I didn't notice that one of them grabbed my shoulders and flying me away from here.

I grabbed my guns and started shooting at them and they turned back to statues, but the bad news was that I was going to fall down, but I remember that I still have my dagger on me so I aim my dagger by a wall and stick my dagger on the wall and I was able to stop falling from my death so I had to keep one hand on the dagger while I used one of my guns to shoot the bird demons. It worked, me and Dante were able to kill them all.  Dante looked up to see me and gave me a smile and of course I smiled back at him, "Hey (Y/n). Don't worry. I catch you." Dante said to me.  I let go of my dagger and started to fall but I felt warm arms catch me in bridal style and I know it was Dante.

I gave Dante a kiss on his cheek, "Thanks for saving me, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Well, I have to save my beautiful girlfriend." Dante said to me with a smile on his face.  I'll just look at Dante before I start to blushed real hard before Dante puts me down nice and gently before he chuckles at me, "Don't die on me, (Y/n)." Dante said to me with a worried tone in his voice. I'll look at Dante before telling him, "Trust me Dante. I wasn't planning to." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  We see a big bright light that was in the middle of the room, "What the hell?" I ask myself in a confused tone in my voice.

Dante holds my hand to make sure we didn't let go of each other, "Just stick close to me." Dante said to me.  I'll just nod my head before we went in the bright light and we see Jester laughing before telling us, "Welcome to hell!" Jester said to us.  Me and Dante had enough with this guy and we started fighting him and he was avoiding our attacks but we were able to get him good so Jester was huffing and puffing before he smacks his own butt before he started to do that creepy laughing again and we were teleport back to the same room again of where we fought the bird demons and the red door was now open again.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) start walking ahead of me before she starts to climb up, but it was too high for her before I start to pick her up in bridal style.  I jumped up with (Y/n) still in my arms before I was able to get us back to the red door.  I'll put (Y/n) down before I open the red doors and we were back to the room where the stairs were gone, but (Y/n) was walking towards the yellow door and she opened it for me and her.  We were back to the room that has a lot of stairs  and we were running upstairs before we noticed a little slot that needed an item in it.

(Y/n) grab the item out of her (f/c) jacket before she puts the item on the slot.  We hear gears moving, "That did the trick." (Y/n) said to herself with a little smirk on her face.  I'll just chuckle at her before telling her, "It sure did, (Y/n)." I said to (Y/n) with a smug look on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she could say anything to me, we hear another noise that was downstairs before (Y/n) could walk towards the stairs.  I grab her arm before telling her, "I'll carry you." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she nods her head.  I'll pick up (Y/n) in bridal style before she wraps her arms around my neck before I pick up her legs and make sure that I was holding her back as well.