Mission 19(Rewrite)

Author note: Well online class is over for today but I was taking a break from doing writing and doing my online classes because I did get a headache quick, but anyways back to the story.

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante were still holding to each other's hand before we got out of the portal.  We were looking around the area, but we were in an area that is weird, but me and Dante looked at each other to see the floor has blood water, "I never seen a blood water." I said to myself.  Dante just tightens his hand on my hand before Dante looks down to see something in the blood water, "What's wrong?" I ask Dante.  Dante looks at the water before he tackles me, "Get down!" Dante yells out to me.

Once me and Dante were on the floor, we saw something jump out of the water and it had to be demons, "Not you guys again." Dante mutters out to the demons.  Dante puts me down so we can fight the demons together as a team and they were kinda hard to killed so we kept shooting at them and Dante using his swords to killed them, while I used the electric guitar and it work because we were able to killed them and a portal had appeared after we killed the demons.  We jumped in the portal and we looked around the area to see that it looks small and it is made out of glass.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) just looked around the small area before I noticed a demon was coming close to her, "Watch out!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  (Y/n) gets down before she kicks the demon real hard towards the green glass and the green glass broke, "Woah, I was not expending that." (Y/n) said to herself.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Me either, but at least you were able to get something to break." I said to (Y/n).  We were pointing our weapons at the green glass before it finally breaks and a portal was finally here.

We jumped in the portal and we were in an area that has an hour glass in here, "Are we being time?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Looks like it." I said to (Y/n).  We noticed demons were here now, so we got our weapons out and started fighting the demons with our weapons before more and more were coming, "Damn! How long do we have to fight them!?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before slashing a demon with my sword before telling (Y/n), "I just hope there are no more." I said to (Y/n).

We were able to kill the demons before the hour glass could be out of time, we saw an item, so I went downstairs to grab the item.  (Y/n) grabs my hand before we walk towards another portal that appeared out of nowhere, "Let's move." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head before we jumped in the portal and we were back in the room that we had to defeat those demons, "Weird?" (Y/n) asks herself.   I looked around the area, "Dante, it feels like we have been walking around in circles." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, but maybe we must've missed something." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks back at the portal before she tells me, "Yeah, yeah. We could go back to the portal to check if we are missing anything." (Y/n) says to me.  Me and (Y/n) walked back to the portal and we were back in the place that has blood on the floor.  I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand before we jumped back at the portal before we were back at the area that has glasses or mirrors that were here.  (Y/n) looks at the statue before she notices something, "Dante, can you please pass me the item in your pocket." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before I grabbed the item out of my pocket before giving it to (Y/n).

(Y/n) place the item on the gold statue and we hear a noise and that was coming from the portal that is behind us, so we jumped in the portal and took us to an area that looks a little dark.  We were walking straight and we saw those rock bridges again, "I'll still never get used to it." (Y/n) said to herself.  I just chuckled at her before we made it to the doors, but before (Y/n) was going to open the doors, I grabbed (Y/n) before holding her in a tight hug, "Hey, (Y/n), you got a sec?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) moves her head before she asks me, "Yeah, what's up Dante?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) with a sad look on my face before holding her a little tighter.