Mission 9 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante took off to the door and it led us to the area that it is a bridge, so we started walking on the bridge, "Dante, do you ever think about when I was almost you know?" I ask Dante with a concern tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Once in a while, I will think about it and sometimes I wonder what will happen if I didn't find you in time?" Dante ask himself to me.  I looked at Dante before I grabbed his hand before telling him, "Sometimes I get scared if I see him in my dreams and I always wake up with nightmares." I said to Dante with a shaky tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he squeezes my hand a little tight before he tells me, "(Y/n). I will not let anyone touch you like that because I will always protect you." Dante said to me.

I smiled at Dante before we were walking towards a door.  Dante opened the door and we were in a room that has spider webs in here.  Me and Dante thought that there were demon spiders in here, so we got our weapons out.  Me and Dante grabbed our swords and we started to get ready to fight anything that gets in our way, "Dante. Let's get rid of these demons." I said to Dante.  Dante just nodded at me before we saw some big ass spiders that were coming down to us.  I heard a noise come from my left and I saw Dante getting dragged by the spider-demon, so I grabbed my dagger out and I aimed it at the string of web.

I was able to rescue Dante but my short victory was interrupted when I felt something sticky on me and my sword was knocked out of my hand and it fell to the bottom.  I was getting dragged by the spider-demon.  One of the spiders covered my mouth with their web, so I couldn't scream for Dante to help me, "(Y/n)? Where did you go?" Dante ask me.  Dante was looking around for me, while he was fighting the demon-spiders, "Mmmh!" I tried to scream out of Dante's name.  Dante kept looking around to look for me, "(Y/n)?!" Dante calls my name out again.  The spider-demon was crawling close to me before I noticed its fangs were coming out of its mouth before I screamed so loud, "MMMMMMMHHH!" I screamed out with fear.  

The second spider-demon was covering my body with its webs.  Dante must've looked up because I noticed him looking up at me, "(Y/n)!" Dante yells out my name.  I was struggling because this spider-demon was getting close to me before I noticed Dante used his guns to shoot at the spider-demon to get the spider-demon away from me, "Mmmh!" I muffled.  Dante was able to get the spider-demon away from me before he looked up to see me being stuck to the spider webs.  Dante jumps up to the spider webs and uses his sword to cut the webs off of the spider-demon webs before Dante catches me in bridal style and we were back on the ground.  Dante puts me down before he looks at me, "(Y/n). I may have to use my sword to cut the webs off of your body." Dante said to me.

I looked at Dante before I nod my head at him, but Dante seemed to think of something before he puts his sword behind his back before he used his hands to pull the webs off of my body, "I am almost finished." Dante said to me.  Dante looks at me before he gets the webs off of my body and I was able to move my body before Dante pulled the web out of my mouth, "You okay?" Dante asked me in a worried tone.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes, I am okay." I said to Dante.  Dante just smiles at me before he helps me up, "Don't leave me, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Wasn't planning to. I want to stay with you." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.

Dante just smiled at me before we noticed the doors are now open and we opened the door and once we went in the room.  The door is now blocked off, but there were no demons around, "Weird...?" I ask myself in a confused tone.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yeah, it is weird." Dante said to me.  We were looking around the room before we saw a light like it was being connected to something, but something was missing.

Dante looks at me before he tells me, "We have to solve this puzzle to get another door open." Dante said to me.  Me and Dante were able to solve it and now the door was open. Dante grabbed my hand and we started running towards the door and I opened it and it led us to an area where we never want to see those demons again.  The demons were throwing blue lights that are almost like swords and we were able to kill them together, "I hate those demons." I muttered to myself.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "You are right about that (Y/n). I also hate those demons too." Dante said to me with a smug look on his face.  We were running and running till we made it to the doors.