Mission 15 (Rewrite)

Dante's POV

Me and (Y/n) were walking towards the door, but before we could, we see a bright light and feathers around us, so we turned around to see a demon that has big white wings before we see it coming towards us.  We looked at the demons before we started attacking the demons with our guns before I used my swords to slash at the two demons.  (Y/n) used the guitar to shoot some bat waves at the demons, "Bulls eye." (Y/n) says to herself.  

Once we got rid of the two demons, we open the door and we see those big ass demon spiders that were in the room, "You ready?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Yeah, let's do this." (Y/n) said to me with a smirk on her face.  We started fighting the spider demons with our weapons, before I noticed a spider was going to attack (Y/n), but (Y/n) just dodges the spider before she fired her guns at the spider-demons, "I will always hate spiders." (Y/n) says to herself.  I just chuckled at her before we were able to get rid of the spider-demons.  We left the room and we were in an area where it was kinda familiar, but we just couldn't remember it, "Dante, come look at this weird door." (Y/n) said to me.  

I started walking towards the weird door that (Y/n) was looking at, "It looks like we are missing something." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at the weird door before telling her, "I am guessing, we need to find three missing pieces." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Well, let's get going." (Y/n) says to me.  We were walking  towards the two doors and we opened it to see the big dead demon that was still outside, "So, what are we looking for?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Something that can get us to move forward." I said to (Y/n).  

I was looking around the room before my eyes spotted those wheels that I needed to activate by using my sword.  I used my sword and I was able to hit it before we heard a noise, "I am guessing those are the sounds that we need to go?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Maybe, let's go and check it out." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before we left the room and we were walking towards the spider-demons room.  Once we were in the spider-demons room, we noticed a wheel that looks like it could be activate by my sword again, so I used my sword and I was able to slashed it good before we felt the tower started to shake a bit.

(Y/n) just made sure that she was able to balance herself, before the tower stopped shaking, "Dante. Look at the door." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at the door and the wheel changed, "I am thinking if you hit the wheel, then something must be unlocked or something has moved." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, you're right. I don't know how I got a smart girlfriend?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "It's because you love me a lot and you couldn't get rid of me." (Y/n) says to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "You damn straight that you can't get rid of me." I said to (Y/n) with a little smirk on my face.

(Y/n) just giggled at me before we started walking towards the door.  I opened the door for me and (Y/n) and we were in a room that has those clock tower gears were moving, "This is the first that I am going to say this, but I am praying that we don't have those demon birds in here with us." I said to myself.  (Y/n) just looks at me before she gives me a smirk, "This is the first time that you are asking for help from God, but God should help you because you are doing the same way that you're father did in the past." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n). I may be half-human and half-demon. Even though I can't be like everyone else that believes in their own God." I said to (Y/n).

(I am sorry for everyone who believes in different religions or if they don't believe in that stuff. Please forgive me.)

(Y/n) looks at me before she tells me, "Dante, I may be Catholic, but that doesn't mean that I will never leave you because you are not evil like the rest of the demons. You are different from everyone else. Just know that I will always love you till the very end." (Y/n) said to me with a smile on her face.  I just looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "I never knew that you were Catholic, (Y/n), but still I feel bad now because I got the blood of the demon." I said to (Y/n) with a sad look on my face.  (Y/n) looks at me before she grabs my hand, "Dante, never forget that you have the human-half as well. Don't ever feel bad, besides maybe your father is in heaven because he took a big risk for his own life and saved human kind." (Y/n) said to me.