Mission 8 (Rewrite)

Dante's POV

My body was starting to feel better, so I got up real slowly and once I got up I started walking towards my sword but not forgetting to tear off a piece of my red jacket sleeve before I slowly pick up my sword and got back up again.  I started walking towards the edge of where (Y/n) was now falling down, 'Hang on, (Y/n).' I said to myself in my head.  (Y/n)'s body figure was hard to see because she was falling down real fast, but I was looking down to see her and what made me mad was my brother Vergil just threw (Y/n)'s body at the edge and made her fall to her death.  I got so pissed that I knocked my fist on a stone statue and I was able to break it, but I looked at my hand to know that I am not a full human.

I jumped down to save (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

Once Vergil threw me off the edge.  I was falling while I was screaming for fear and how I was close to dying in a quick and painful death, 'Dante, I love you.' I said to myself in my head. I had my eyes closed but before I could let anymore tears, I felt something wrapped around my waist.  I opened my eyes and I'll see one of Dante's weapons wrapped around my waist before I look up to see Dante was pulling his weapon back up, so I was sent up to make Dante come up to me.  Dante looks at me before he moves his arms and wraps his arms around me.  I moved my arms around Dante before I cried on him. 

Dante looks at me before I feel one of his hands touched my hair, "It's okay, (Y/n). I got you." Dante said to me in a calm tone.  I cried so hard that Dante didn't stop touching my hair, "Dante... I--I-I." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence because Dante was talking to me, "(Y/n) it's okay. I will never let anything happen to you." Dante said to me in a relaxed tone in his voice.  I just stopped crying, but my tears didn't stop coming down from my eyes, but I look at Dante before I moved my arms to bring it closed to Dante's face before I used my hands to grab Dante's face before pulling him closer and I kissed his lips because I need to at least feel his smooth lips on my lips before I feel Dante kissing me back.

We pulled away from each other before we could say anything to each, we see those damn demon birds again so I had one arm wrapped around Dante's neck and we started shooting with one gun out of our hands.  Dante had one arm wrapped around my waist before we fired our guns at the bird demons before we both did little stunts on them.  Once the demon birds come close to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he asks me, "(Y/n)? Do you trust me?" Dante ask me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes. I trust you, Dante." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.

Dante looks at me before he lets go of me.  I was falling down again, but at least I got a chance to see Dante spinning around firing his guns at the demon birds.  Dante pulls out my guns and throws them at me and I catch my guns and start firing my guns at the demon birds before I see Dante jumping towards the demon birds one by one.  I was smiling at Dante before I noticed the demon birds were getting closer to me because all of them started flying towards me and I wasn't able to break free from the demon birds.  Dante noticed me getting trapped by the demon birds before he started running towards me.  I reached my hand up, so Dante could at least grab my hand but the demon birds were covering up, so Dante couldn't reach me.

Dante was shooting at every bird demon before finally I felt his glove hand grab my hand and pulled me up close to his chest, "You okay?" Dante asked me in a worried tone. I looked at Dante before telling him, "I'm okay." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.   Dante puts his guns away and he pulls out his sword so he can stabbed at the demon birds and he pulls his gun out and passes it to me, "(Y/n), you can take the shot." Dante said to me.  I nod my head at him before I see Dante throw his sword down at the demon birds and three of the demon birds get stabbed by Dante's sword.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "(Y/n) there all yours." Dante says to me with a small smile on his face.