Mission 11 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante opens the door before he pulls me close to his chest before he touches my (h/c) hair, "Let it out, (Y/n)." Dante says to me.  I looked at Dante with tears in my eyes before I fully cried on Dante's chest.  Dante pulls me closer to his chest before he comforts me, "It's okay, (Y/n)." Dante said to me in a calm tone.  Dante kisses my forehead before he pulls me away and he cleans my tears off of my eyes, "Feel better?" Dante ask me.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yes. I am okay. I am just tired." I said to Dante.  Dante just grabbed my hand before we started walking towards the room.

Dante decided to go first, so I followed behind him, but before we could make any conversation, we noticed demons were here, so we grabbed our weapons out and we started fighting them. Dante was able to get some good slashes at the demons, but I was able to get some good shots at the demons, we were able to defeat the demons.  We look around the area and it looks like a clock tower but this time the gears are sharp ass hell, so we took our time and of course Dante helped me to get down so I won't hurt myself, "Those are really sharp gears." I said to myself.  Dante just hums at this before we see a door and we open it to see a pathway so we walked and as so we were mid-point in the room. 

We heard a noise behind us, so me and Dante turned around quickly and we saw some blue and purple smoke.  We kept looking around the room to see two demons coming near us, "Let's get rid of these demons." I said to Dante.  Dante just nods his head at me before we start fighting these demons with our own weapons, but this demons were hard because they either teleport away or they turned into smoke, "I hate this demons." I muttered out to myself.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "You're not the only one." Dante said to me.

Dante's POV

We were able to beat those demons and the door was now opened, "Come on, let's go." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she nods her head to me, before we start walking towards the doors and once we were in the room.  The doors were blocked by demons, but there were no demons around, "Where do we go?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "It must be some kind of puzzle." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before we started walking around the room.  We noticed a sword was in the statue, "That's weird?" (Y/n) ask herself.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, it is weird." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks up from the sword before I looked at (Y/n) before I stuck my hands together, "Let me boost you up." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before she moves her foot towards my hands before I boost (Y/n) up.  (Y/n) was able to get on the sword before she jumps up and climbs up on the edge.  (Y/n) gets up on the edge before she looks around at the top, "(Y/n)? What do you see up there?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at the railing before she tells me, "Well, there are some holes that look like it that it could belong to something." (Y/n) says to me.

I just wait for (Y/n) to give me a response before she starts talking to me, "Hey Dante, can you please pass me your sword so I could move them back?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before I pulled out my sword before throwing it up, so (Y/n) could catch it.  (Y/n) catches my sword before she starts running to use my sword.  (Y/n) looks at me before she 'thanks' me before she takes off running.  I could hear (Y/n) using my sword to slash something before I heard something coming from my right side.  I turned around to see three heads and it looked like their eyes were bleeding from their eyes.

(Y/n) must've noticed that I was quiet, "Dante!?" (Y/n) calls out my name.  I looked up before I started talking to (Y/n), "I'm still here." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just sighs in relief before she ask me, "Did something happen?" (Y/n) ask me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, you must've unlocked something because I noticed one of the statue heads is bleeding." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head before she takes off running before she slashes something again before I hear my sword was being slashed.  I was just relaxing a bit before I heard something being opened.